Stellar Eclipse Beauty Cosmic BlushStellar Eclipse Beauty Cosmic Blush ($25.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a muted, coppery brown with warm undertones and fine shimmer. The shimmer translated into a more luminous sheen rather than obvious shimmer particles once blended on the skin. It seemed as if the powder “melted” on the skin as it did not appear as dusty on my cheeks as it did swatched initially.
The formula is supposed to have a “translucent wash of pigment” that has a “subtle glow” and “long-wear” that “builds easily to a strong, lustrous finish.” There are only three shades in the range presently, and the pigmentation was more medium in coverage, buildable with a very soft texture–but so soft that there was a ton of excess powder kicked up in the pan even with a light touch and a soft brush. They have a luminous finish on the skin, but they only last six to seven hours on me, which is shorter than average. Eclipse was consistent with the other two–medium coverage, buildable, and dusty and drier in the pan, but it applied and blended out nicely. It wore well for seven hours on me before fading.
- Dior Charnelle (459) (P, $44.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Liberation (Right) (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lissome (Top) (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Elegance (370) (P, $45.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Becca Amaretto (LE, $32.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Revlon Naughty Nude (006) (P, $9.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Savage (2020) (P, $30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- By Terry Savannah Love #5 (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Essence Satin Love (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Construct (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Mica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Boron Nitride, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide.[+/- (May Contain): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.