Sol Body Wild Orchid Shimmering Body Powder ($10.00 for 0.35 oz.) has a rich lavender base with warmer, gold shimmer throughout. It had mostly opaque color coverage, which could be dialed down using a lighter hand or intensified by using a fingertip to apply the product.
While it was a “body powder,” it felt almost cream-powder in feel to me, but it definitely felt and performed like a powder once I picked it up with a brush and applied it to my cheeks. The product applied evenly and blended out well, and it did seem more prone to sheering out, which made it a little more in line with the description (“wash”) but still more pigmented than marketed. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Aether (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).