I thought I’d highlight some of the better-performing formulas across various categories with Sephora’s spring event kicking off today for Rouges. Starting today, April 1st, through April 11th, Rouges can save 20% off with code SAVESPRING. VIBs can save 15% off beginning April 5th, while Insiders will get 10% off beginning April 7th. (For more details, see Sephora Spring Savings Event.)
Eye Product Recommendations
Below, I’ve broken down my recommendations into eyeshadow palettes, eyeshadows (singles), and eyeliners.
- Kaja Eyeshadow Trios — these are fun for three-shade looks
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palettes — reach for these often whenever I go back
- Makeup by Mario Master Mattes — particularly good for a neutral, more workhorse palette for those who prefer building up coverage
- Melt She’s in Parties — one of the few Melt palettes that is consistently good within the palette!
- Pat McGrath Eyeshadow Palettes — definitely favorites of mine throughout the range; worth noting is that PMG does enough sales direct for up to 30% off, though
- Danessa Myricks Colorfix — the matte shades tended to be the most consistent + high performing for those who love pigmented, cream-based products
- Sephora Charged Up Liquid Eyeshadows — most shades worked well for sheering out or more intense coverage
- Fenty Beauty Flypencil — This range has decent wear but some really unusual shades.
- Sephora 12 Hour Contour Pencil Eyeliners — great assortment of colors and finishes, solid wear but easy enough to remove
- Tom Ford Eye Definer — still one of the best liquid eyeliners I’ve come across
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils — a nice assortment of colors and finishes; this is the formula I tend to use most often for solid wear but removal that isn’t too difficult
Do you have any eye-related recommendations for those shopping the sale this month?