Sephora Fiji Bronzer PowderSephora Fiji Bronzer Powder ($17.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a light-medium brown with subtle, warm yellow undertones and a mostly matte finish. The color payoff was opaque in a single layer, but the powder was soft enough that less could easily be picked up on the brush for sheerer application if preferred. The texture felt velvety and smooth with some substance, so it didn’t sheer out too easily on cheeks but still remained blendable. It wore well for eight hours on me before it started to fade noticeably.
- Cover FX Sunkissed (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Opening Act (LE, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Princess Cut (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Salt New York Contour (P, $16.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bon Voyage (P, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Salt New York Light/Medium (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Kaja More Macchiato (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Laguna (LE, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Laguna (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Sunkissed (P, $22.00) is lighter (90% similar).
Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Silica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.