Sephora Costa Rica Bronzer PowderSephora Costa Rica Bronzer Powder ($17.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with warm, rosy undertones and a golden sheen. It had fantastic color payoff that was easy to control with technique/tool as the powder was soft and yielding without being too firmly-pressed in the pan. The texture felt finely-milled and velvety and wasn’t dusty or powdery at all. The color applied beautifully to bare skin and blended out with little effort. On me, it lasted for eight hours before it started to fade noticeably.
- Charlotte Tilbury Seductive Beauty (Bronze) (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sun Bunny (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Casino (P, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Toasted Peach (P, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop In It to Win It (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Deep (P, $58.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- rms beauty Madeira Bronzer (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Dark Bronze (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- IT Cosmetics Warm Radiance (P, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Silica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.