Every year, Sephora’s Black Friday offerings center around various sets, kits, and product exclusives (sometimes in full-size, sometimes in travel-size) that are available for special pricing. When you search for “black friday” on their app, they’ve put up a notice to check back on November 21st for an exclusive preview of what’s to come (which is how they’ve done in past years as well). Sephora’s Black Friday deals will go live at 9:30PM PT on 11/28!
Updated: Sephora has pushed the product pages live for their Black Friday deals below, so I’ve added more links (see “details”) below.
Sephora Black Friday Deals – What We Know So Far!
Over on Beauty Talk, which is Sephora’s forum, the admin team revealed some sneak peeks! Click “details” to get more information about the product(s) included in the deal (they’ll be linked to the full-sized listings). Stay tuned for more deal reveals on the 21st!
- Alterna Caviar Replenishing CC Cream ($15, $29 value) (details)
- Becca Prime, Set & Glow ($15, $52 value) (details)
- Benefit Big Glam Deal ($15, $49 Value) Full-size Gimme Brow (available in shades 3, 4, or 5) and They’re Real Mascara (details)
- bumble & bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer ($15, $28 value) (details)
- Buxom Glam & Gilt-y Mini Lip Gloss Duo ($10, $22 value) (details)
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($15, $40 value) 8 oz. (details)
- IGK First Class Dry Shampoo ($15, $27 value) (details)
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Soul Matte Duo ($15, $22 value) (details)
- Kat Von D Lolita Duo ($11, $22 value) (details)
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser ($10, $20 value) (details)
- Korres Stressed Skin Saviors ($15, $24 value) (details)
- Lancer The Method Polish Mini ($15, $35 value) (details)
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Body Builder ($15, $29 value) (details)
- Nudestix Mini Lip + Pencil Set ($15, $40 value) Nude 04 Mini Lip Glace, Purity Mini Intense Matte Pencil (details)
- Origins Skin-Smoothing Saviors Duo ($15, $26 value) (details)
- Pat McGrath Flesh Fatale Mini BlitzTrance ($15) Miniature of existing shade Flesh Fatale (details)
- philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser ($15, $30 value) 12 oz. (details)
- Sephora Collection Enchanted Mountains Trio ($5) (details)
- Sephora Collection Sponge & Cleaner Set ($10, $20 value) (details)
- Tarte Party Time Trio ($15, $41 value) (details)
- Too Faced Sexy on the Peach Duo ($12, $22 value) (details)
We haven’t seen Sephora give any discounts sitewide during Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but if that changes, you’ll definitely see it in this post! As more information about Sephora’s Black Friday exclusives arrives, I’ll update this post with more details and photos–stay tuned for the 21st for the preview!