Sephora Anguilla Bronzer PowderSephora Anguilla Bronzer Powder ($17.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a soft, medium peach with warm, orange undertones and a matte finish. It had excellent pigmentation with a smooth, velvety texture that wasn’t too softly nor too firmly pressed in the pan, so it picked up easily with a brush and blended out nicely. The texture was forgiving, so a lighter hand could be used to achieve more gradual, buildable coverage if preferred. The powder sat well on my skin without looking too matte/flat. It wore well for eight hours on me.
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Days (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS San Juan (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Bronze (01) (P, $40.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Golden Rinse (LE, $35.50) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sun Bunny (Left) (PiP, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantric (P, $49.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- L'Oreal Medium (02) (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Illicit (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
Talc, Corn Starch, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Dimethicone, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Silica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Potassium Sorbate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Diisostearyl Malate, Lauroyl Lysine, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.