Sephora 4x Points Event Now + Epic Rewards Coming on August 10th
Sephora Epic Rewards are coming! If you have the energy to stalk and a very snappy clicking finger, you might be able to cash in all those saved-up points for one of the rewards below. I’ve tried every time with zero success, and it’s one of those events that more and more people know about (and then try for!) each time, so it’s best to take a “it would be awesome if I got it, but I won’t lose sleep over it if I don’t” attitude to avoid total frustration. 🙂
The Epic Rewards have not yet launched, and there is no guarantee on when. Sephora’s general answer has been between business hours today. You may find the following links useful…
I tried to do some rough calculations of value, and I made assumptions that what they are giving you is full-sized, but it’s hard to know for sure. I noticed several designer bags included in rewards were discontinued or from a prior season, so sometimes tracking it down was a challenge (I don’t follow a lot of fashion, but if you’re able to identify a bag by name, do let me know!). Let me know if this was helpful/worth putting together (it was more time-consuming than anticipated, but if the value info isn’t useful, I’ll skip that part next time).
Read all terms and conditions here.
GIVENCHY BEST OF LE ROUGE (Approximate Value: $144 + cosmetics pouch)
VIB Rouge Only. Inimitable and iconic, Givenchy Le Rouge sets the standard for makeup luxury. Each lipstick-as-accessory comes wrapped in a supple black leather tube, and the entire set of four bestselling semi-matte shades comes nestled in a collectible branded pouch. This reward includes:
- Givenchy Le Rouge in 304 Mandarine Boléro ($36 value)
- Givenchy Le Rouge in 202 Rose Dressing ($36 value)
- Givenchy Le Rouge in 102 Beige Plume ($36 value)
- Givenchy Le Rouge in 306 Carmin Escarpin ($36 value)
- Givenchy cosmetics pouch (unknown value)
BECCA X JACLYN HILL LUMINIZING COLLECTION (Approximate Value: $186)
Find your perfect light with this array of BECCA bestsellers, including Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop, an exclusive and universally flattering shade designed by blogger and makeup artist Jaclyn Hill. This reward includes an easy-to-follow face chart designed by Jaclyn herself just for this set, along with application tips. This reward includes:
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop ($38 value)
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal ($38 value)
- BECCA The One Perfecting Brush ($49 value)
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector ($29 value)
- BECCA Mineral Blush in Wild Honey ($32 value)
DR. DENNIS GROSS AGE-FIGHTING ESSENTIALS (Approximate Value: $156)
Experience the anti-aging expertise that makes dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross the go-to guru for those looking for supple, resilient skin. You’ll receive a 35-day supply of the brand’s signature at-home peel, which uses a blend of 15 acids to resurface and fight signs of aging, along with an eye cream that softens, smooths, and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This reward includes:
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Peel Original Formula ($88 value)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic Acid + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum ($68 value)
SMASHBOX #SHAPEMATTERS CONTOURING SET (Approximate Value: $157)
Smashbox knows that #SHAPEMATTERS and this set of photo-ready makeup products will enable you to define every feature with precision. Sculpt cheekbones, chisel your nose, arch your brow, and enhance your eyes with the expertly curated shades within the #SHAPEMATTERS palette, signed by founder and celebrity photographer Davis Factor, plus other Smashbox classics to complete your look. This reward includes:
- Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Palette ($65 value)
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Infrared Matte ($20 value)
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black ($20 value)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water ($32 value)
- Smashbox Always Sharp Lip Liner in Crimson ($20 value)
FRESH FOUNDER FAVORITES (Approximate Value: $147)
Experience the healing, hydrating power of sugar in this collection of Fresh lip essentials. Exfoliate, moisturize, and tint with the brand’s bestselling treatments, all hand-selected by founders Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg. This reward also includes a booklet of skincare tips from the experts in indulgent, sensorial beauty. This reward includes:
- Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50 value)
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment ($25.00 value)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 Untinted ($22.50 value)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Rosé ($22.50 value)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Honey ($22.50 value)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy ($35.00 value)
BUMBLE AND BUMBLE HAIR MAKEOVER (Approximate Value: $157 + tote, band, clips, hair tie)
Treat yourself to new look from Bumble and bumble. Meet with a brand stylist at any network salon for a fresh cut and styling lesson, plus receive a Baggu tote stashed with the brand’s professional hair care essentials for endless styling options. This reward includes:
- $100 Bumble and bumble gift card for a haircut only at a network salon
- Bb. Baggu Tote
- Bb. Band
- Bb. Gator Clips
- Bb. Hairtie
- Bb. Prêt-à-Powder ($27 value)
- Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish ($30.00 value)
ANASTASIA DEFINE & SCULPT (Approximate Value: $170.50)
Define your brows and sculpt your facial features with six universal products perfect for the novice and seasoned contour expert alike. Includes the brand’s bestselling contour kit signed by founder Anastasia Soare, plus everything you need to tweeze, shade, and shape to perfection. This reward includes:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit ($40 value)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes in Brunette ($39.50 value)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duality in Camille/Sand ($23.00 value)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel ($22.00 value)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers ($28.00 value)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Color Liner in Jet Black ($18.00 value)
DIOR CATWALK EYES (Approximate Value: $208)
Effortlessly create a “just-stepped-off-the-runway” look with one of fashion’s favorite beauty brands. This six-piece set includes the cult-favorite Diorshow Mascara, along with the liner, shadows, and pencils you need to sculpt your eyes and brows and deliver an immaculate eye look. This reward includes:
- Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black ($27.50 value)
- Dior Designer 5-Colour Palette in Navy Design ($62.00 value)
- Dior Diorshow Brow Gel ($29.00 value)
- Dior Diorshow Proliner Waterproof in Backstage Black ($32.00 value)
- Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum ($28.50 value)
- Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil in Universal Brown ($29.00 value)
Check out the 2,000, 5,000, and 10,000-point rewards!
NARS BLUSH AUTHORITY (Approximate Value: $104)
VIB Rouge Only. Become a NARS know-it-all with a six-piece, all-in-one palette to highlight, color, and bronze your cheekbones. Includes a moisturizing lip gloss in a shimmering pink, plus a copy of Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself, signed by the brand’s founder, makeup artist, and photographer François Nars. This reward includes:
- NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself book signed by François Nars ($45.00 value)
- NARS NARSissist Blush in Roman Holiday, Enrapture, and Enthralled ($59.00 value for the set; was available as a spring ’15 kit)
- NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross
- NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna
- NARS Lip Gloss in Istria
YVES SAINT LAURENT COUTURE EYEBOOK (Approximate Value: $610; assumption the palette includes full-sizes)
Build an endless array of eye looks complemented by bold, dramatic lashes. This Couture Eyebook includes eight eye palettes, a lash-hugging felt-tip liner, and three voluminous mascaras that allow you to choose from long-lasting wear, high drama, or lash-by-lash volume. This reward includes:
- 8 Yves Saint Laurent Couture Palettes for Eyes (8 x $60 value palette, assuming full-sized, $480.00 value)
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils ($32.00 value)
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll ($32.00 value)
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking ($32.00 value)
- Yves Saint Laurent Eyeliner Effet Faux Cils Shocking ($34.00 value)
SEPHORA COLLECTION BESTSELLERS (Approximate Value: $421)
Get to know the best of SEPHORA COLLECTION with a limited-edition traincase filled with over 17 of the brand’s makeup, skincare, tool, and brush bestsellers. This reward includes:
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Precious Elements Traincase ($110.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Blush in 06 Flirt it Up! and 15 So Euphoric! ($30.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gel in 27 Cougar Red and 04 Perfect Nude ($28.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Craig & Karl Color Lip Last in Bold Glory ($13.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Luster Matte Long-wear Lip Color in 15 Rose ($16.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow + Liner in 33 Secret Boudoir and 39 My Boyfriend’s Jeans ($24.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Craig & Karl Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in 05 Double Decker and 06 London Eye ($26.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Craig & Karl Felt Liner Set ($39.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Eye Mask ($5.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Pearl Eye Mask ($5.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Honey Eye Mask ($5.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Pomegranate Eye Mask ($5.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Exclusive Breakups to Makeup Bag ($24.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Contour Blender #77 ($34.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Full Coverage Airbrush #53.5 ($24.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Tweezerman Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush ($19.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION On the Wedge Multicolored Sponges ($8.00 value)
- SEPHORA COLLECTION In Good Shape Set of 3 Nail Files ($6.00 value)
SKIN INC. FIVE-STEP REGIMEN (Approximate Value: $310) (U.S. Exclusive)
Originating in Japan, this innovative brand provides potent products that allow you to create a customized skincare regimen. This reward includes:
- Skin Inc. Pure Prodew Cleansing Foam ($45.00 value)
- Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel ($55.00 value)
- Skin Inc. Get Glowin’ Custom-Blended Serum Set ($90.00 value)
- Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask ($75.00 value)
- Skin Inc. Hydrating Shield ($45.00 value)
KAT VON D LINER VAULT (Approximate Value: $428, excludes box and signed print)
Line your eyes with a dazzling set of three liner formulas in 22 different colors. Each shade is named after acclaimed musicians, writers, and painters from the 21st century and beyond. The set comes encased in a beautiful, engraved, black lacquer box with a signed print by Kat Von D. This reward includes:
- Black lacquer engraved box
- Print signed by Kat Von D
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper and Mad Max Brown (2 x $19; $38.00 value)
- Kat Von D Lightning Liner in Bach, Ludwig, Gould, Hex, Jett, Juno, Hyde, Fyfe, Poe and Amadeus (10 x $20; $200.00 value)
- Kat Von D Ink Liner in Nerdrum, Baudelaire, Bukowski, Nietzsche, Neruda, Bosch, Woolf, Hemingway, Dali and Trooper (10 x $19; $190.00 value)
THE BEST OF BOBBI BROWN (Approximate Value: $257, excludes makeup bag)
For Bobbi Brown, beauty is simple — natural, authentic colors in luxurious formulas. Designed by the beauty expert herself, they make anyone look like herself, only prettier and more confident. This reward includes:
- Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Bobbi Beauty Emergency Makeup Bag (released previously, couldn’t find a price though)
- Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Bobbi’s Browns Eye Palette ($45.00 value)
- Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick with Mini Face Blender Brush ($46.00 value)
- Bobbi Brown Bobbi Classic Lip Color Trio in Salmon, Sandwash Pink, and Pink ($62.00 value)
- Bobbi Brown Double Black Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Set ($48.00 value, assuming it is the same set as In the Black)
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream ($56.00 value)
BENEFIT THEY’RE REAL! COLLECTION (Approximate Value: $186, excludes tote and makeup bags)
Create playfully bold eyes with every product and every shade in the They’re Real! Collection. Includes liner and mascara in both classic black and the new shade extensions, plus an extra-strength makeup remover, makeup bag, and a collectible tote. This reward includes:
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-Up Liner in black, brown, blue, purple, and green (4 x $24; $96.00 value)
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara in black, brown, and blue (3 x $24, $72.00 value)
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Remover ($18.00 value)
- Benefit Cosmetics Totes Real! Tote Bag
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Beauty Confessions Makeup Bag
STILA SUPERSTARS (Approximate Value: $264, excludes makeup case and face chart)
Make over your makeup wardrobe and brighten your complexion with an allover face set from Stila, including bestselling products and shades plus beauty award winners. This reward includes:
- Stila Illuminating Beauty Balm ($38.00 value)
- Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten ($18.00 value)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black and Brown ($44.00 value)
- Stila Smudge Stick in Stingray and Purple Tang ($44.00 value)
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lip Color in Beso and Patina ($48.00 value)
- Stila Convertible Color in Peony and Petunia ($50.00 value)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara ($22.00 value)
- Stila Makeup Case
- Face chart from Sarah Lucero, Stila Celebrity Makeup Artist
GIORGIO ARMANI EYES TO KILL SET (Approximate Value: $772.00, excludes makeup case)
VIB Rouge Only. Inside the stylish makeup case lies a complete collection of eye makeup products for creating a dramatic, glamorous look. Whether neutral or bold, matte or metallic, your eyes will be dressed in the finest formulas and finished with Armani’s signature Eyes To Kill Mascara. This reward includes:
- Black makeup case
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint in Color 1 Obsidian, Color 2 Minuit, Color 3 Jade 1, Color 4 Emeraude, Color 5 Onyx, Color 6 Green Iron, Color 7 Shadow, Color 8 Flannel, Color 9 Gold Copper, Color 10 Senso, Color 11 Rose Ashes, and Color 12 Gold Ashes (12 x $38, $456.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill 4 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Blush ($60.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara ($32.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara ($32.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Waterproof Mascara ($32.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro in Jet Black and Ambre ($68.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Eye Maestro Eye Brush ($32.00 value)
- Giorgio Armani Smooth Silk Eye Pencil in Color 3 and Color 4 ($60.00 value)
ELIZABETH AND JAMES FRAGRANCE AND ACCESSORIES (Approximate Value: $1,010) (U.S. Exclusive)
Showcase sophistication and sensuality with a collection of Elizabeth and James Nirvana White and Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black fragrances, plus a chic convertible lambskin shopping tote and gold necklace. This reward includes:
- Elizabeth and James “Cynnie” Convertible Shopper in Black Large Grain Lamb ($545.00 value)
- Elizabeth and James “Carlu” Necklace in Yellow Gold ($115.00 value)
- 1.7 oz. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Eau de Parfum ($80.00 value, assuming 1.7 oz. size)
- 1.7 oz. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Eau de Parfum ($80.00 value, assuming 1.7 oz. size)
- 3.4 oz. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Body Oil ($60.00 value)
- 3.4 oz. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Body Oil ($60.00 value)
- .47 oz. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil ($35.00 value)
- .47 oz. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Pure Perfume Oil ($35.00 value)
THE BEST OF FORMULA X (Approximate Value: $802) (U.S. Exclusive)
From new neutrals to new classics and effects to pair them with, create limitless nail art looks with the best of the Formula X nail lacquer collection. Featuring rare pigments and unique particles, these polishes deliver exceptional performance and the longest-lasting shine on earth. This reward includes:
- 64 bottles of Formula X nail polish (64 x $10.50, $672.00 value)
- Formula X The Match Clix! (fair to light skintones) ($16.00 value)
- Formula X The Match Clix! (light to medium skintones) ($16.00 value)
- Formula X The Match Clix! (medium to deep skintones) ($16.00 value)
- Formula X The System Power Couple ($39.50 value)
- Formula X The System (no custom color) ($32.00 value)
- Formula X Delete to Go ($10.50 value)
TOO FACED LIPSTICK MAFIA MEMBERSHIP (Approximate Value: $294; excludes makeup bag and necklace)
Join YouTube beauty stars Gigi Gorgeous, Sanaa, Pearypie, Laura G, Teni, and Jadah Doll as an honorary member of the Too Faced Lipstick Mafia. These “partners in pretty” are the brand’s ambassadors throughout the world of social media. You’ll also take home six Melted Liquified Liquid Lipsticks signed by members of the Mafia, a complete collection of the new Melted metallic shades, a makeup bag, and an exclusive necklace. This reward includes:
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Strawberry, Melted Chihuahua, Melted Jelly Donut, Melted Villain, Melted Nude, and Melted Peony (6 x $21; $126.00 value)
- Too Faced Melted Metallic Liquified Lipstick in Melted Macaron, Dream House, Jelly, Violet, Debutante, Bunny, Tu-Tu, and Peony (8 x $21; $168.00 value)
- Too Faced Melted-themed makeup bag
- Exclusive Lipstick Mafia necklace
DRYBAR PERFECT BLOWOUT KIT (Approximate Value: $728) (U.S. Exclusive)
Straight from Drybar salons, this essential package includes every product and tool you’ll need to recreate a perfect blowout at home, as well as the cleansing and styling products to keep hair in top condition. This reward includes:
- Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer ($195.00 value)
- Drybar 3-Day Bender 1.25″ Barrel Digital Curling Iron ($135.00 value)
- Drybar Smooth Operator Flatiron ($125.00 value)
- Drybar Sake Bomb Shampoo ($24.00 value)
- Drybar Sake Bomb Conditioner ($24.00 value)
- Drybar Full Pint Medium Round Brush ($40.00 value)
- Drybar Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots ($38.00 value)
- Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter ($30.00 value)
- Drybar The Chaser Shine Pomade ($29.00 value)
- Drybar Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray ($28.00 value)
- Drybar Hold Me Hair Clips ($16.00 value)
- Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist ($28.00 value)
- Drybar Morning After Shower Cap ($16.00 value)
ALL OF TARTE (Approximate Value: $722)
An unforgettable opportunity to own the entire tarte collection for cheeks, eyes, and lips. Each cruelty-free product is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, and triclosan, and delivers real results for real women. This reward includes:
- tarte tote bag
- tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($32.00 value)
- tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer ($39.00 value)
- tarte Maracuja Oil (travel size) ($15.00 value)
- tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment ($38.00 value)
- tarte Braziliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner & Mitt ($39.00 value)
- tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes (30 count) ($12.00 value)
- tarte Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow ($28.00 value)
- tarte Energy Noir Clay Palette ($38.00 value)
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Closeup Lash Liner ($20.00 value)
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Precision Liner ($20.00 value)
- tarte tarteist Clay Paint Liner ($24.00 value)
- tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner ($21.00 value)
- tarte Opening Act Lash Primer ($22.00 value)
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara in Black ($23.00 value)
- tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black ($21.00 value)
- tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler ($18.00 value)
- tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint Energy Noir ($24.00 value)
- tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Gloss Energy Noir ($24.00 value)
- tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Tempted ($24.00 value)
- tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Park Ave. Princess ($17.00 value)
- tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Exposed ($28.00 value)
- tarte Cheek Stain in Flush ($30.00 value)
- tarte The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush ($34.00 value)
- tarte The Slenderizer Bamboo Contour Brush ($34.00 value)
- tarte The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter in Park Ave. Princess ($34.00 value)
- tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess ($30.00 value)
- tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder in Translucent ($33.00 value)
TORY BURCH CLASSICS (Approximate Value: $898) (U.S. Exclusive)
Complement your easygoing, polished style with a Tory Burch “Robinson” Tote in Comet, plus a matching zip wallet. Tucked inside the handbag is a full-size bottle of Tory’s first fragrance, a heady and earthy mix of fruit, citrus, and vetiver. This reward includes:
- Tory Burch “Robinson” Mini Double-Zip Tote in Comet ($495.00 value)
- Tory Burch “Robinson” Multi-Gusset Zip Continental Wallet in Comet ($235.00 value)
- 3.4 oz. Tory Burch Eau de Parfum ($120.00 value)
- Set of 4 Tory Burch bath soaps ($48.00 value)
WORLD OF MARC JACOBS BEAUTY (Approximate Value: $672 in makeup, $3,100 to $3,300 for the bag/wallet; $3,772 to $3,972) (U.S. Exclusive)
VIB Rouge Only. Round out your high-fashion style with a classic “Incognito” bag and wallet from Marc Jacobs’s signature accessories collection, plus a full spectrum of lip, eye, and complexion products from Marc Jacobs’s luxury beauty line. This reward includes:
- Marc Jacobs Incognito satchel ($2,600.00 value for “Small” Incognito; $2,800.00 value for “Medium” Incognito; looks like small to me but hard to tell!)
- Marc Jacobs Incognito wallet ($500.00 value)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Crayon in Navy Noir, Orange Crush!, In The Buff, Violet (Femme), Top Sea-cret, Lollipop, Blue Me Away!, Peridot, Midnight in Paris, and Sunset (10 x $25; $250.00 value)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel in Strange Magic, Have We Met, Understudy, Eat Cake, Role Play, Anais, and Moody Margot (7 x $30; $210.00 value)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-con No. 7: The Lolita Plush Shadow Palette ($59.00 value)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in Black ($26.00 value)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The Bronze – Bronzer Brush No. 12 ($78.00 value)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronze – Perfect Tan ($49.00 value)
VISIT NEW YORK WITH MAKE UP FOR EVER (Approximate Value: $596 in makeup, plus travel and accommodations to NYC + half-day training session) (U.S. Exclusive)
MAKE UP FOR EVER will fly you and a friend to New York City, where you’ll both attend a half-day training session at the MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy sharpening your makeup skills with brand professionals. You’ll also receive a full MAKE UP FOR EVER custom makeover at the brand’s Greenwich Village boutique, along with $500 in product — including two of the brand’s new Artist Palettes. This reward includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to New York, NY
- Hotel accommodations for 3 days/2 nights in New York, NY
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel
- Half-day training session for two at MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy
- $500 in MAKE UP FOR EVER product
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Jamie Palette ($48.00 value)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Natalia Palette ($48.00 value)
VISIT LOS ANGELES WITH GLAMGLOW (Approximate Value: $531 in product, excludes travel + accommodations + tour of HQ) (U.S. Exclusive)
Hollywood-favorite skincare brand GLAMGLOW will fly you and a friend to Los Angeles, CA where you’ll spend a day with co-founders Glenn and Shannon Dellimore. You’ll tour “GLAMland,” participate in interactive product experiments, and enjoy lunch in the garden. Plus, get your brightest, clearest skin ever with a bundle of the brand’s superstar cleansers and treatments. This reward includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Los Angeles, CA
- Hotel accommodations for 3 days/2 nights in Los Angeles, CA
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel
- Tour, lunch, and product demonstration at the GLAMGLOW Headquarters
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment ($69.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Flashmud Brightening Treatment ($69.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment ($69.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treament ($69.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser ($39.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Youthcleanse Daily Exfoliating Cleanser ($39.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment ($69.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser ($39.00 value)
- GLAMGLOW Brightmud Eye Treatment ($69.00 value)
CHLOÉ FRAGRANCE & FASHION COLLECTION (Approximate Value: $2,056; difficult to find exact designer pieces with current pricing) (U.S. Exclusive)
Delve deep into the world of Chloé with a complete wardrobe of the brand’s fragrances and accessories. Then discover more about the history of the 60-year-old French fashion house with your own hardcover copy of Chloé: Attitudes. This reward includes:
- 2.5 oz. Chloé Love Story Eau de Parfum ($130.00 value)
- 2.5 oz. Roses de Chloé Eau de Toilette ($120.00 value)
- 2.5 oz. See by Chloé Eau de Parfum ($98.00 value)
- 2.5 oz. Chloé Eau de Parfum ($130.00 value)
- Chloé: Attitudes by Sarah Mower ($85.00 value)
- Chloé wallet ($550.00 value, based on average of designer’s wallet pricing)
- Chloé sunglasses ($296.00 value, based on similar style pricing; Chloe sunglasses range from $260 to $426)
- Chloé “Delphine” long pendant necklace ($647 value, based on trying to find it online)
VIKTOR & ROLF ENCRUSTED SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL FLOWERBOMB BOTTLE (Approximate Value: $2,500) (U.S. Exclusive)
Make your vanity sparkle with the addition of this one-of-a-kind bottle of Flowerbomb, encased in genuine Swarovski crystals. This reward includes:
- 3.38 oz. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb in a Swarovski crystal-encrusted bottle ($2,500.00 value)
VISIT PARIS WITH LANCÔME (Approximate Value: $Unknown; too many unknown items, like travel + accommodations) (U.S. Exclusive)
Explore the epicenter of chic and timeless French beauty — you and a friend will enjoy roundtrip airfare to Paris, France, a stay at the trendy Hôtel Costes, and spa treatments at the Institut Lancôme. This reward includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 to Paris, France
- Hotel accommodations for 3 days/2 nights in Paris, France
- Ground transportation between the airport and hotel
- Spa treatments at the Institut Lancôme
- Two $100 gift cards to be used at the Lancôme store at the Institut Lancôme
- Lancôme Audacity Palette (to be released this fall, not sure of pricing, maybe $50-100)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara ($32.00 value)
BVLGARI FRAGRANCE & FASHION (Approximate Value: $465 in beauty, plus bag with a value of $1,500 to $3,000) (U.S. Exclusive)
Live the Bvlgari lifestyle with a complete set of fragrance essentials for body, hair, and home. Eau Parfumée White Tea envelops skin with notes of soothing white tea accented with energizing white pepper. The handbag makes a luxurious statement in black satin, accented with a gold chain. This reward includes:
- Bvlgari handbag ($1,500 to $3,000 value, difficult for me to identify, looked like the Chandra style but that was quite old)
- 2.5 oz. Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea ($90.00 value)
- .34 oz. Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea ($65.00 value)
- 6.8 oz. Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea Body Lotion ($52.00 value)
- 6.8 oz. Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea Shampoo ($45.00 value; uncertain as Sephora carries this as a “Sephora AND Shower Gel” in a single product)
- 6.8 oz. Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea Shower Gel ($45.00 value)
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea Deluxe Soap with Dish ($70.00 value; not listed on Sephora but a set of soaps in another Bvlgari scent is $70)
- Bvlgari Eau Parfumée White Tea Candle ($98.00 value, assuming 325g candle)
ULTIMATE TOO FACED VAULT (Canada Exclusive) (Approximate Value: $1,273, excluding makeup bags)
Own your pretty even more with an incredible vault of Too Faced products. You’ll have a year’s supply of Better Than Sex Mascara, two Chocolate Bar Eye Palettes, a Bronzer Wardrobe signed by brand founder Jarrod Blandino, two exclusive makeup bags, and many more products—some created only for bloggers and press and never-before-available for sale. This reward includes:
- Four (4) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (4 x $23, $92.00 value)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer ($20.00 value)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette ($49.00 value)
- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette ($49.00 value)
- Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette ($49.00 value)
- Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection ($36.00 value)
- Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette ($36.00 value)
- Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection ($36.00 value)
- Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair 5-piece Brush Set ($65.00 value)
- Too Faced Endless Summer 16 Hour Long-Wear Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Blushing Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Beach Bunny Custom-Blend Bronzer ($30.00 value)
- Too Faced Kabuki Brush ($34.00 value)
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Sugar, Nude, Frosting, Peony, Marshmallow, Chihuahua, Fig, Candy, Fuschia, Jelly Donut, Melon, Coral, Strawberry, Velvet, Ruby, Berry, Violet, and Villain (19 x $21, $399.00 value)
- Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Metallic Lipstick in Peony, Debutante, Tutu, Macaron, Bunny, Dreamhouse, Violet, and Jelly (8 x $21, $168.00 value)
- Too Faced Never Dim Your Light cosmetic bag
- Too Faced Melted cosmetic bag
Comments on this post are closed.
Do you know when these will be available?
I don’t see these on the website or will it only be visible on august 10th? Thank you for putting this together.
Please click the links provided in the post above!
Does anyone have experience with the rewards from last year? Are these rewards easy to nab or is the supply very limited? Wondering if I should spend to push myself over to 2000 points level or not.
Also, Christine, a few of these aren’t coming up for Canada– Chloe, Tory Birch, Elizabeth and James, Formula X, Skin Inc, and Drybar don’t show up on the Canadian site, along with all of the big 10,000 point travel rewards you mention.
Thanks for the heads up, Sally! I knew all of the 10,000 rewards (except the one for Canada) weren’t there.
My email indicated that rewards were very limited, I’m also in Canada. I know that the Becca free double sample ran out within the hour. I had it in my cart and then I was told it was gone while checking out, never had that happen so quick! So I guess it just depends on the popularity of the product.
Thanks for the reply. Hope you have better luck this year!
Yes, and it was very painful. I’m not going to even stress myself out over this years release.
Thanks for replying, Shelley. 🙂
Is the 3x points working for anyone? Just made a purchase and only got regular # of points. Had to email customer service. Bummed.
I haven’t bought anything today, so I have no idea.
My points were on mine 🙂 Thanks Christine for the breakdown so far I only kind of did the BLOWDRY I was way under 🙂
I was told it takes a while to appear (could be a few days.) Yesterday, I made a purchase in stores (4x) and it only gave me 1 point per dollar. The 4x amount just showed up today.
It usually takes a couple of days for the extra points to credit to your account during these promos! That’s been my experience in the past, at least. I bet they pop up later this week!
Mine have been credited already, although they weren’t included in the “points earned” section when I placed my order. Have you checked your points since you posted this comment? (I’m asking because your comment prompted me to check my points lol)
SA in stores said it could take up to 4 weeks to show. I received mine a little while after my original purchase. I wouldn’t fret.
Every time I make a “bonus points” purchase it always takes a day or two for the extra points to show up.
Showed up about 20 mins after my purchase
If you call Sephora’s CS #, and get a good CSR, they can tabulate your points right then and there. I called the day after I made a purchase, and he put the 3X points on my account immediately, no waiting!
I have about 1500 points, and I desperately want that Fresh set. I love their lip balms, but they’re pretty expensive. I’m also tempted by the Becca and Anastasia kits, but not every item in those would work for me.
Maybe give the ones that don’t work as a gift?
Do I have to like…. be online at 11:59 pm refreshing the page over and over?
I believe last time was 4AM EST.
Good lord!! On a Monday?!?! They trippin’
You win the award for funniest comment I’ve ever seen on Temptalia.
I am legitimately honored and I thank you. You win the award for best avatar.
This convo just made my day!!! I REALLY did LOL!!! Thank you cuz I needed that today!
That’s exactly what I was wondering!
I wish they had 1000pt rewards more often, not as ~exclusive and maybe somewhat customizable. In the 7 years I’ve been a VIB I’ve gotten 3 of the 500pt rewards and only been impressed by 1 of them. I’ve really liked a handful of 100 and 250pt rewards, but I still feel like their rewards program is lacking.
I’m interested in the Becca and Fresh 1000pt rewards, but I have a bunch of Fresh lippies and I’m still wary of Becca powders containing petrolatum, so I don’t know how hard I’m going to try for them.
I think the only big point item I’ve scored was the MJB set – I want to say it was 3,000 points? I don’t remember, but it was a fair number of points and showed up randomly.
The MJB limited edition lipstick and lipgloss that was out 2 years ago? It was 1,000 points, I nabbed it too 🙂
Thanks for all the footwork with calculating the values! I’d like to score the BECCA kit but I get you – it’s going to come down to dumb luck as to getting one of these gifts!
Wow! Thank you for putting together this comprehensive list with all of these details. The first thing I went to look at was the approximate value listing you gave the items, so that information is greatly appreciated! I also want to thank you for providing the link to Sephora’s terms and conditions on the available products (otherwise I totally would have thought I could get the Givenchy Le Rouge set, when that’s only for VIB Rouge members)! I’m sure, like you mentioned, this took quite a while to put together, so thank you for all of your hard work – it pays off for your readers!
Fixed! Sorry for not also including that information. I’m VIB Rouge (probably not a surprise), so I didn’t realize that some were exclusive to that tier. Sorry again!
Oh no! I didn’t mean that was an error on your part! There are always fine print(s) and exclusions on “free” things! I just wanted to say thank you for putting this all together!
One word: OVERWHELMING! You put a serious truckload of work into this project, I know, and I believe we all do appreciate this. I don’t believe I can even hit 1,000 points though. Too many times I cashed in 100 here, a 100 there. And also now wish that I would have waited until today to get my UD Naked Smoky for 3X the points! The *most* appealing of the 1,000 point rewards for me is the Givenchy, which is exclusively for Rouge, after that I would gladly pick the Bumble & Bumble because I could really use a professional haircut and style!
There are quite a few rewards this time! Let’s just hope they at least have decent stock of the 1,000 and 2,000 rewards!
The value of the set is nice to know, but if it’s taking up too much of your time, I think you should skip it and instead spend that time on product reviews. Since these sets are so hard to get, most of us won’t even have a chance anyway. Personally, I prefer they have more 100, 250, and 500 pt sets, which are easier to get. But I do hope you get some gifts and nice bags 🙂
Thanks for your suggestion!
I agree with Katherine Christine.
I should have included- I appreciate the contents and the notification. But, I think next time, you could skip estimating the value. That seems very time consuming.
I really appreciate the value estimates–helps especially if we’re deciding on one set or another. Depending, however, on how this shakes out, estimates may not be worth it for these Sephora events. What I mean is, if they all sell out within minutes in the middle of the night, I guess it doesn’t matter if we preferred one set over another if the chances of us getting any are close to nil. Thanks again, Christine!
I disagree. I think it’s GREAT that she itemized the rewards and listed the approximate value! I like one item in particular, and now that I know the value, I know that it would be more cost efficient for me to buy all the items in the set outright, instead of making a purchase in order to get enough points–and this is even after my Rouge 4x points are considered. The item I want is 5000 points and I do NOT have a ton of them saved up. However, I’d have to make a $1250 purchase in order to get the points (5000) to buy it. But the item’s value is only about 75% of that amount. In other words, it would be a LOT cheaper for me to buy all the individual components of the reward myself.
When you factor in the fact that these are very limited edition items, there will be low stock of them, and it will be hard and difficult to even be able to get them, it kind of takes away the appeal.
Im glad she posted for this very same reason too. I would have to purchase items to get to a level where I could cash in, sometimes it makes sense to just buy what you want!
I can feel my blood pressure rising just looking at this post. Last tune around, this spring, I called the VIB Rouge concierge number to ask what was going on, since it had let me place a reward in my cart and then wouldn’t let me proceed with checkout (reward was long gone).
So the girl on the phone apologized and… offered me more points as a consolation. The irony of giving me points when I’m calling to say I can’t redeem them is beyond the pale. Like a satire of customer service.
I wish we could get some sort of assurance that this won’t be AS mismanaged, but… :/
I’m just going to save up points forever and hope they’ll have some epic, epic billion point perk and maybe then there won’t be so many trying! I’m at the point where I don’t care about the points either way – they stack up and if I can use them, great, but sleep is more valuable these days, lol.
Seriously! I’m definitely makeup-rich and sleep-poor. Maybe I just need to keep that in mind and remember to make my decisions accordingly.
Thanks for the perspective jolt! Less bitterness, more beauty sleep. 🙂
No problem 😉 If I’m up when it launches, I’ll surely give it a go, but the frustration when you spend all day or night stalking is too much for me, you know?
In the words of Dinotopia (because children’s literature is my guiding text… oops?):
“Breathe deep; seek peace.”
Oh geez..reading this conversation..I’m so there. “Makeup rich.Beauty sleep poor”. That’s why I stopped the LE collections and online . I try to pre sale them at a counter now.
Geez, now I wish I hadn’t piddled away my points in 100 and 500 increments (mind you, I’ve always got pretty good stuff or at least been able to rule out purchases that wouldn’t have been too great).
At least those aren’t a mad dash to get, so if you enjoy ’em, it works out!
These never work in Canada and it really sucks 🙁
If you check the T&Cs, some are for Canadians.
Wow. I can imagine most of these rewards are very limited, even the 1,000 points ones. Jaw dropping! I don’t shop at Sephora any longer so I don’t have any points but some of these rewards look like a beautysta dream come true!
They were pretty quick to go last time, I think!
Are the special Epic rewards only available online ?
I believe so!
I have less than 1000 pts, so for me it would make better sense to buy these products individually rather than try to rack up pts by purchasing things I don’t really need.
Ok I think my comment came off sounding snarky egad.. it’s hard to show tone in posts sometimes! But yeah, I think I’m stuck with the 100pt perks…
With Sephora’s reward system, it is almost always better to buy what you want vs. get points, I think!
Oh wow those 10,000 points rewards are crazy! How much do you actually have to spend in order to get that many points? I really hope Sephora will expand here (in Sweden) enough to get a webshop with membership, right now I think you can get a hand cream for your birthday for signing up to their newsletter so that’s always something!
I think it’s $1 = 1 point, except certain times of the year, like now, you can get more points per dollar. I have seen extra points on fragrance and skincare events before, too.
You probably know this, but it’s 1 point for every USD that the product costs. So in Canada, where you pay $64 CAD for the Naked palette, you only get 54 points because it sells in the US for $54 USD.
Okay I see! Well, if I only had the money to spend in the first place I imagine it wouldn’t be too hard!
You truly are an amazinggggg and so hard working Christine 🙂
I have 1200 points and may able to place order for another 800 points as 4 X is going on :D:D
that YSL gift is so overwhelming 😀 😀
I wish I had $10,000 points saved up because I’d be all over that GlamGlow reward! That YSL reward is pretty epic, though, considering it’s only 2,000 points.
Yep! The YSL reward seems promising, if in fact they are full-sized. Though even if they are half the size, you’ll still have plenty o’ product, I think (how many finish a palette, right?).
I have 20k points and will literally lose sleep trying to redeem them for the trip to Paris/ New York! LOL.
I live in San Francisco and redeemed 750 points for the Sephora University event but other than that I have been saving for a while!!!!!
Wow! lol Awesome 🙂 You’re going to have some fun!
I love that they are having epic rewards! I rarely want the small reward stuff. I want the TF Melted set! Alas, I need about 4k more points 🙂 LOL I could buy them all a few times over before getting it as a reward.
I love the idea of them!
What really kills me is that there are people out there that have spent $10,000+ at Sephora to get those points D:
The most I’ve had was around 1,200 and that was after 5 years and a few people using my card so they didn’t have to sign up for VIB.
It’s a real shame that you don’t get better perks at some spending level, LOL! $10,000 is a lot!
Now I totally regret using my points to try those little 100 point perks and 500 point perks here and there! My points bank is at about 500. No way am I going to make it to any of these. I’m pretty bummed! I almost wished you wouldn’t have posted this. But glad you did because I am going to start saving them now for next year, lol. You said they are hard to get. Is there a limited number or one of each? If so, it may not be worth it. I sometime actually save money on mascara primer,shmpoo,etc. What’s your opinion Christine?
Oh, yes, very limited. The bigger point perks (for sure the 10,000 ones) are usually just ONE. I’m not sure how many of the 1,000 point perks they have, but those aren’t quite as limited but not sure if they’re 10, 100, or more, you know? They went really fast last time.
Yeah..I could see the higher point being very limited. I may make it to the 1000 mark possibly with the 4x points just by picking up a moisturizer and some shampoo and conditioner that I had planned to get . But, I’m not going to stress my self financially to try to get one of these based on yours and everyone else’s comments. But, I will double think the next time I spend my points. But, I also don’t like that because I have stretched my shampoo and conditioner needs by months and gotten to try face masks that I never would have with my perks. Such a double edged sword!
lol! If you’ve enjoyed the 100 and 500-point perks you’ve gotten, it’s all good at the end of the day! 🙂
True..I do let them rack up until at least it is stuff I use or am interested in trying. I didn’t even know this whole “epic rewards” thing happened though before today and I have been a VIB Rouge for years!
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into calculating the approx. values. I found it extremely informative. I like that you go above and beyond to provide information that other bloggers don’t include. It’s what makes Temptalia special! 🙂
My pleasure! xo
Oh…that YSL set wants to come live with me. But, I had zero luck cashing in on their last “epic” rewards fail/event, so I won’t hold my breath. I fully grasp that rewards programs are a perk and not a right, but it really shouldn’t be so stressful. Since Sephora seems to be full-on advertising this event, I’m hoping they actually a reasonable amount of stock.
Thank you, Christine for the great information! May everyone in the Kingdom of Temptalia get their desired reward.
Let’s hope they did a better job stocking for this time around! I can at least understand why the 10,000 point rewards are very limited or even just one (e.g. trip to somewhere), but I’d love to see some of the lower point tiers have more quantity.
Gee, if you’re spending $10,000 a year at Sephora, they should just give you the gift for free, without having to stalk the website and hope you hit the jackpot. I mean, other rewards programs (for airlines, hotels, credit cards) just give you the rewards, since you earned it. Christine, I bet you have a zillion points stored –I’m sure you spend a ton at Sephora, and your reviews are generating millions in sales there, they should just send you this stuff, and throw in a couple of LE makeup bags too since you like those so much 🙂
I don’t like them telling me what to get. I have a huge load of points and would be nicer to get a gift card to spend it on whatever the heck I want. Sigh…
That’s why I love Ulta. Sometimes they get 10 times points and with 2000 points you get $125 to spend.
Yes! Ulta gives you $$! I only shop at Sephora when I want/need something they don’t sell at Ulta. I was able to get the UD Smoky palette, Naked on the Run and Vice Ltd. for FREE with my points!!
I appreciate the work and info you put into this. I’m kicking myself for the points i wasted over the year on dumb stuff. I should of saved. The sets are all gorgeous but if you put it into perspective they are expensive. Sephora points are basically worth a $1. Every $1 u spend you get 1 point. There are only a few occasions sephora has x2, x3, x4 events. Mother’s day only on fragrances, holiday time, and u think 1 other time. Most of the points ppl earn are at the normal value. Even buying a 100 point sample is expensive ultimately you had to spend $100 to get the points. To me a 2000 point set is $2000.at the end sephora is still making out.
I take web stalking serious when i want something! Not sure about this one yet.
Oh, for sure, Sephora is still ahead, I think. They create a frenzy, encourage people to get “more points” so they can get to whatever point value they need – but it’s so limited that you might not get that reward after all!
OMG, if only!
Holy cow! These look incredible. Unfortunately, I’m just a VIB not a VIB Rouge. Hopefully they will have some good VID rewards as well.
A lot of these work for VIB!
Whatttttt, the US has so many rewards! Just Canadians are left with scraps. No wonder “meet a founder, take a trip” didn’t make sense to me when we could only choose from make-up items. Sigh 🙁
It seemed like a lot of designer restrictions and/or transportation issues (the one to Paris seems like it could work, since that is international from U.S. to Paris, but I could see a domestic flight being less than Canadian flight… but I don’t travel, so I bet you could easily pay the same regardless if you timed it right!).
Thank you for this info.
No problem, Liz!
Hi Christine! Thank you for taking the time to estimate values – prior to reading today’s blog I found myself making rough calculations & looking up handbag prices. Suppose I was just dreaming about the handbags though, I only have a bit over 2k points!
These are great offers – even if not full size. I’m doubtful that the YSL is full size but would love having minis of those shadow palettes! I would plunk down some points for the Becca, Fresh, Guerlain, YSL, or Dior gift.
I haven’t heard when these might go live on the 10th and don’t have time to stalk the Sephora site. It would be great if your readers could post what gift they score (if any).
Hopefully not at 4AM EST again, lol!
Do you know what time this will be available at?
Sorry, I don’t have a time!
I suspect Sephora won’t be revealing that info, and they don’t seem to have in the past. Without revealing the exact time, they don’t have to worry about a traffic surge that will probably shut them down for a bit; better to have people checking intermittently throughout the day.
I just need to know if the YSL one is full-sized, because that’s the only one I’m willing to stay up for! I managed to snag the Kat Von D and Laura Mercier 1000pt rewards last time, which was really cool because that introduced me to a lot of products I’d never tried before (I had never owned a KVD product before then). I kind of hope they’re not full-sized so I can start hoarding points again!
Sephora might know if you call them!
Dang! I didn’t even know about this event! I totally would have saved all my points this year if I knew! Well, I probably wouldn’t be quick enough to get anything anyway. C’est la vie! I think I’m just going to daydream about what it would be like to get one instead 🙂
There ya go 😉
I think I just peed my pants- lol! Never have I wished I hadn’t blown my points on subpar items now:(
* I wish I hadn’t blown my points on subpar items now!
I think I was distracted by all of that makeup fabulousness while writing my first post, my brain wasn’t comprehending English- lol!
I’m staying up for this. I don’t think I’d stay up for one item, but when the reward has THREE of the items you’ve been planning to purchase, it’s just too good. I’m just super worried the 1000 points rewards are going to sell out in 0.3829 seconds. 🙁
Thank you for doing this!!
Maybe I am overthinking this… I am only interested in the Becca reward. If too many people redeem the reward at the same time, would Sephora substitute the rewards of my choice even after checking out? I would not want to spend 1000 points and end up with a needless reward.
Sephora’s system seems to go out of stock pretty quickly, so you wouldn’t be able to check out from what I heard!
The last time Sephora had a bonus points event, I went a little crazy and racked up a whole lot of points. I’ve been using them on 100-point and 500-point rewards here and there (I still have a few though). So this year, I told myself, don’t go crazy, it’s not worth it to rack up so many points. But then they come out with all these amazing rewards. So now I kind of wish I hadn’t cashed in so many of my points, but I’m not going to go crazy buying stuff just to get the points. I could just buy the actual thing. Oh well!
It’s almost always cheaper to buy what you wanted than try to get the points, lol!
so, I had no idea Sephora did this kind of thing. It seems kind of unbelievable!!
In any case, how exactly does this work?
If I’m online theoretically at the exact time they become available.. how do you add them to the cart? How will I find them? I don’t want to waste my time searching trying to figure out how it works if I’m going to try to grab that YSL EyeBook (WOW!)
Also, do you think people can get more than one, if their points allow?
I *never* redeem my points, and haven’t for years.. so I’m thinking, AT LAST! A USE FOR THE POINTS!
You have to buy something, then redeem your points like you would on any other reward. They will show up in the rewards boutique!
I was one of the lucky ones that got the KVD perk last time, and it was STRESSFUL. They are available only in limited quantities, and the chance of nabbing one is really rare. They’ll be gone within minutes. If I’m lucky enough, I’d love to get either the Becca, Givenchy, Smashbox, or ABH perks.
Glad you got yours last time!
I have a TON of point! I could probably get most of these (if I get the chance to get them before they sell out anyway). I wonder if it is worth spending some money now to try to get some of the biggest perks! It would be amazing! I wonder how many people have 10,000 points to use! Any guesses on how many people will be going for the top perks? Or how many of each are available?
In the past, it has just been 1 of each for the 10,000+ kind of points (especially anything with a trip).
We all you have enough points to go a trip. So, where are you going? The trip to Paris looks unbelievable.
I’ve never been fast enough to get any of the rewards, but I wouldn’t go for a trip myself. I hate traveling!
I guess these Epic Rewards are hard to redeem…Hopefully, I can score something I want. But, I better not count on it.
LOL this is insulting. IMO the only thing Sephora has going for it is its return policy. If they ever change that for the worse, I would not even bother shopping there. So let’s see…I’ve spent nearly $3,000 in that store and have the points to show for it (because their “rewards” suck and there’s rarely anything I’d redeem for) and now that they are offering rewards that hold some value…I have to stalk their site, lose sleep and hope I can be “lucky” enough to get one of these? No thanks. And no way will I be spending more money in their store to bump up my points so I can reach for an even more elusive “prize”.
It’s definitely not a good rewards program.
Thanks for posting the prices Christine! Saves me time. But it’s kinda crazy how people have so many points and have to fight over the gifts. It’s not fair. Why is it a race? I understand sephoras creating hype but they can do it through out the year. And I’ve made suggestions to sephora to make a VIB Platinum and VIB Diamond for those who spend more. Because honestly the rouge perks suck! Private concierge: I can actually get a face to face experience at sephora. Private rouge shopping event: um other customers don’t bother me while I’m shopping why do I need sephora to be shut down. Samples: samples are free anyways and I can buy them. Like honestly….lol they need to fix their program. I will be shopping at 11:59 with war paint on like waiting to click th button. And be sad after. But thanks anyways sephora….
It shouldn’t be — at least not for a lot of the point ranges. It’s more reasonable to me that a 10,000 point reward would be limited, though it would be nice to see a few higher-point rewards that were just a lot of goodies but less unique (e.g. no trip to wherever!) so they could theoretically have more stock.
Their private concierge thing is a joke. The same people answer the phone on the Rouge number as the regular number. Hi Travis!
Have you tried Ulta’s reward program?
I like it because you can redeem your points on anything in the store.
Any recommendations from people who’ve snagged rewards in the past, is it better to use the sephora app or the computer??
I wish Sephora has better rewards in the 250, 500, and 750 levels…
Most of the time it’s a glorified perfume sample, at 250pts or 4-100pt items at 500pts. Which is super insulting to the majority of their customers.
But even at these higher levels, you aren’t really getting a lot, proportionate to how much you would have to spend to get there (thanks Christine for those estimated values)!
Even if you spend $50 a month on makeup, you would only accumulate $600 or 600 points, well below these 1,000 point perks. Which for your average person- is a lot of money, especially to just spend at Sephora!
And let’s say you do spend that much, or more, a month (lucky you)… Surely you can’t use all those products in their entirety, even if you use them every day?
It’s such a strange model. The only people I know who have the amount of points to get to this tier, share their beauty insider cards with their families. You have to have the purchasing power of 2-4 people to get to the point to get any ‘good’ rewards.
Sephora’s reward program needs a lot of work – most retailers that have a reward system are a lot better, but Sephora’s availability/accessibility makes it easy to skate by, I think. ULTA’s reward system is a lot better, but they are slower to get new product, have horrible shipping methodologies and timing (1-2 weeks, routinely receive broken products), and have a hard-to-use website (plus, they do not offer all of the high-end brands Sephora does) — all of those things are why I do a lot of shopping at Sephora, even though I prefer ULTA/Nordstrom rewards!
I don’t think most people are using up all of their products – you would have to either use a lot of makeup every time or not have very much. Even a single eyeshadow palette will take a lot of daily use to make a dent in it, so as long as someone can afford their lifestyle, if they enjoy it, no biggie.
I 100% agree with you on Ulta. Despite my hand wringing about Sepohora, I DO prefer it to other stores for the reasons mentioned.
You also make a good point- if it makes you happy, fine!
Every time I use ULTA’s website, I get so angry at how much they leave on the table…
Ulta’s website is a nightmare. Too much negative space in their layout, poor navigation, the images are too small, product information is hidden in tab-things, the search is flawed, there is an over reliance on mouse-over menus, there are too many promotional banners cluttering up the place, and the shade selector buttons for products are never accurate in color (though to be fair, neither is Sephora’s… Why is it so hard to have a standardized swatch like you?).
Hi Christine – thanks for putting this post together. Do you know how often these points events happen?
No idea! It’s been more like once a year, but I feel like this is fairly soon after the last one.
Did Sephora do this type of event before? I never knew they had such big, epic rewards…
I haven’t been using my points. I’d only want the Givenchy lip set, but too bad it’s only for VIB Rouges.
I wish Sephora’s rewards program was better though. More freedom to buy what we want with our points.
I think they’ve done it two or three times previously.
Christin thank you so much for all your effort. So helpful love your site its my go to before I buy anything.
No problem! xo
Maybe I am overlooking it, but I can’t figure out what the MUFE Natalia palette is. Anyone know what shades are included?
This is my first epic rewards event (I think they had one right when I first got my Sephora account) but based on what everyone is saying and the fact that I work and already have a huge sleep deficit (yeah, right now I should have been asleep for a couple hours already), I don’t know if I’ll bother trying for any of these. I could have anything I want on this list except for Canada exclusives, but to be up at 4 a.m. for it? I don’t know. I’ll check and see if anything is left over when I get up, but is it worth bothering?
If not… then why am I hoarding all of these points??? I haven’t really seen much worth splurging on with regular rewards, just a 100 here and there, maybe an occasional 500 pointer. I hate to admit it but it does kinda look like Ulta has a better reward system. At least then I can use my points toward something I actually want to purchase.
I am thinking they meant Andreja’s palette (since they included Jamie) but not sure.
When they did this last time, how did you add them to your order? Will they be in the reward boutique or somewhere else?
I believe it was in the rewards boutique!
I very much appreciate the breakdown of the gifts; I tried to calculate myself (with little success) so I really do value the work you did for your readers!
So excited! I have about 2,000 points and am eyeing that YSL set. I have a feeling the palette’s aren’t full sized. If they were half the size, I think I’d still be happy since it takes me so long to go through shadows.
The Tory Birch gift that is down at the bottom mentions that the perfume included is a full-size bottle,
so I would think that they’d say that the shadows or other products are full-size. Then again, there is note of a mini product in the Sephora Collection reward.
This is one of those moments where I’m happy not to be working outside of my home so I can click all night if I have to lol.
I stand corrected – I’ve since learned that most of the rewards are in fact full-size!
Does anyone know if you cam combine rewards (e.g. getting two 1,000 point rewards versus one 2,000 point reward)? I am hearing mixed reviews and I cannot see it on the terms and conditions. Thanks!
I remember hearing people got multiple rewards last year, but I’m not sure.
Thank you! I guess I will see what happens when they launch 🙂
I m interested in YSL set. Any suggestions about YSL eyeshadow quality?
As long as you’re not expecting or wanting really richly pigmented products, they’re okay.
OMG I can’t even…! I’m quite close to 1000 Points since I never really know what to do with them. Guess I know now. Hope the good ones will last until I get to LA next month. Now I can’t wait even more..! 😀
The Marc Jacobs bag seems to be in medium, according to this page here: http://www.sephora.com/epicrewards-terms?mediaId=29900030
TO CASH IN ON ONE OF THESE EPIC REWARDS HOW MUCH DOES MY ONLINE PURCHASE HAVE TO BE? ANY AMOUNT OR $25 OR MORE??
everything is out of stock D:
oh well…the only one i really wanted was the givenchy le rouge set, but i wouldn’t have been able to get it anyway since i’m not vib rouge. at least i got extra points to keep me a vib for another year.
Rewards went up with no notice and were not easy to find on their site. They all sold out in minutes, nothing left.
That was insane! I sat there refreshing my laptop AND phone and right when they went up for me only the dennis gross reward was left. I’m sorry, but this should be a VIB ROUGE only event. They have no real benefit for being a member and they’re freaking out the server will crash with the amount of people. Just make it ROUGE only and it would be a whole lot smoother for everyone.
I agree!!! I think the “rouge” benefits are pathetic! I feel like calling Sephora and complaining which I never do but it’s so frustrating!!!
I have been checking sephora all day and at 3:30 est all items were sold out. These items never appeared on the website, what a waste.
No more epic rewards for me .. more like Epic Fail .. So disappointed ..
Epic fail is right!
Well,thanks for the forewarning. I’ve been checking all day since 6 am and once in the middle of the night. Apparently, those Epic rewards went in like 2 minutes! I think I will just use my points as I have to,get things that I can use and to try new stuff. The Sephora website beautyboard has all kind of people upset saying they are never shopping at Sephora and stuff. I honestly don’t know what I would do without Sephora,lol! But, I do agree the “epic rewards” event was not much of an event.
What a long day! They waited till almost 3pm EST to finally launch. I can’t believe i actually got one. Everything sold out in a blink of an eye. Only took a couple seconds for me to checkout out i went back to maybe get one more thing and everything was gone. I will no longer use any points I’m saving up for next year!
I was checking all day (intermittently, while at work, bad me) to see when the rewards would show up (I’m in Canada). Now I’m home from work, check again, and they’re already gone! I’m so annoyed, why would they even tease us like this!
I hate that “limited amount of rewards so first come first serve” type of promo; it just makes people frantic & the ones that miss out complain like cranky toddlers. I save myself the stress & don’t even bother trying.
(That being said, the whole BI/VIB/Rouge has become a total afterthought- they need to offer better rewards a bit more often to keep people interested. I’m VIB but have little desire to be at Rouge.)
Christine, were you able to grab anything? I’m glad I didn’t stay up for this–it sounds like everything sold out in like 5 minutes. I’m going to just save up my points for little 100 pt and 500 pt freebies
Awww 🙁 I was really hoping you of all people would at least get something, with a zillion points and all your hard work. Sephora really needs to re-vamp their rewards system. What’s the use of all these points, if you can’t redeem them for something nice? And the rewards should be guaranteed, not like trying to win the lotto. If I was guaranteed a Guerlain lipstick for 1000 pts that would give me incentive, rather than I MIGHT have a .001% chance of getting one if I’m lucky. Or heck, just give us cash towards future purchases, like Ulta.
Well I have no luck this year. It was horrible .. I was on the Website all day basically. I hit refresh right before 3pm eastern time. .. Everything was gone in less than a minute.. what they only have one of each item for the reward.. what I wasted of time.. I feel so disappointment with Sephora..
How do you find out about this????? I always check my sephora emails and never get this. I missed the last one too! I have over 10,000 pts! How can I be in the know????????????????????????????