($16.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with warm, reddish undertones and fine, gold and copper pearl woven throughout that gave it a soft, luminizing sheen.
The texture was moderately emollient, lightweight but with some slip, so the highlighter spread well over bare skin as well as patted over base products (as it did not lift them up). It had semi-sheer, buildable pigmentation that blended out with ease. It wore nicely for seven and a half hours before fading/moving slightly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Royal Vibrancy (LE, $44.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Seduction (P, $45.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Luna (6.5) (-, $30.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #21 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, brighter (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Go With the Glow (P, $5.99) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Chocolate Dipped (P, $39.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Divine (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Cloudy Copper (LE, $31.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Haus Labs Bronzite (P, $40.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- By Terry Light & Tan Vibes #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$16.00/0.15 oz. - $106.67 Per Ounce
The formula is described as "buttery soft, easy to blend" and is supposed to have "sheer, buildable coverage with a soft, skin-like finish." Though it's available in three types--highlighter, contour/bronzer, and blush--they formulas do not differ dramatically in terms of performance and feel.
It had sheer coverage that was buildable to more medium coverage, but getting full-on opacity didn't seem like it was really in the realm of possibilities, so those who either need or want greater, truer-to-pan coverage may not find it as workable. I'd recommend sticking with deeper shades for those who need or want more coverage, too, as the lighter shades were less buildable.
As a cheek product, the formula applied evenly and blended out well on bare skin as well as patted over base products as it wasn't a formula prone to lifting up complexion products. The finish was dewier, though it seemed to soften a bit after an hour or so of wear. They wear was between six and seven hours before there was noticeable fading and/or light movement/slide. I had the best wear when applied over a more matte foundation as compared to bare skin or a dewier/more luminous foundation choice.
Browse all of our Salt New York Radiant Crème Tint Pro swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Candelilla Wax, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.