Rose Inc Opalescent Solar Radiance Hydrating Cream Highlighter ($36.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a light pink with warmer undertones and a smooth, pearlescent sheen that was luminous without being metallic.
- Medium, buildable coverage (easy to sheer out, too)
- Lightly creamy, more powder-like on skin, thin
- Not tacky, applied evenly with brush or fingertip
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Cover FX Blossom (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Luster (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Flesh Beauty Certain (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kosas 8th Muse (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Becca Hi Angel (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Oyster (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Venom (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Makeup Geek Rekindle (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Makeup Geek Starlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
$36.00/0.17 oz. - $211.76 Per Ounce
It's supposed to have a "velvet-soft cream" formula that offers "sheer radiance" that doesn't "settle into pores or fine lines." The coverage is described as "buildable." It had medium, buildable coverage--though could be used with a lighter hand or diffused further for a sheerer effect with ease--paired with a lightweight, thin consistency that was emollient but not tacky or as thick compared to the brand's cream blushes.
The highlighter formula had more of a dry down that had radiance but wasn't dewy or tacky to the touch. I had no issues applying over bare skin or on top of foundation products, as it wasn't prone to emphasizing skin texture or lifting up base products. The formula worked well with a synthetic stippling brush as well as patted on the high points with a fingertip.
They lasted around eight to nine hours before shownig signs of fading (but no sliding).
Browse all of our Rose Inc Solar Radiance Hydrating Cream Highlighter swatches.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Squalane, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Jasminum Sambac Leaf Cell Extract, Mangostin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Magnesium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glucose, Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.