- BH Cosmetics — 40% off sitewide, ends 2/19.
- bluemercury — 15% off $100+ purchase with code SAVE15, ends 2/19.
- Cover FX — 20% off $65+ orders with code WEEKEND20, ends 2/18.
- Space NK — Enter code BEAUTY19 on the Shopping Bag Page when claiming your beauty bag gift with purchase. Worth over $470, ends 2/17.
- Ulta — Bonus points w/purchase (may depend on tier); 100 points with $25+, 350 points with $50+, 500 points with $100+ purchases, activate here, ends 2/24.
The formula is supposed to have "medium coverage" with a "high shine liquid lip color that deeply moisturizers." First thing I noticed was that the three shades I tried all darkened within a few minutes, so often what I saw on the doe-foot applicator was not what actually ended up being on my lips. The gloss has a very watery texture initially, as it felt rather wet, and it did not apply that well, but it seemed to self-level to an extent and looked smoother and more even within a minute of application. There was no tackiness, and the gloss had a thinner, moderately emollient feel overall, which meant that it did not last long--two to three hours--but the formula was moderately hydrating. I didn't think it was that much of a "high shine" formula as the shine didn't last for long (even doing nothing). The gloss had a sweet, fruity scent but no discernible taste.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.