- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Based on 1 Review, 24 Quick Reviews
The Good: Long-wearing (17), Creamy (16), Easy To Apply (15), Smooth (13), Moisturizing (8), Blendable (5), Great Value (3)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (18), Non-sticky (12), Thick (5), Thin (5), Buildable (3), Sticky (1), Flavored (1), Scented (1)
The Bad: Hard To Blend (4), Hard To Apply (3), Tugs/pulls (3), Uneven (2), Drying (2), Dry (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Cat 4 years ago.
I've shied away from many lipsticks because they make my dry lips even more problematic. UD's After Dark is anything but drying! It applies easily, lasts longer than any other lipstick I've ever worn, and feels moisturizing. I don't feel the need to reach for a gloss or a balm to use over it, it's comfortable to wear on its own.