- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off Naked Petite Heat Palette, 50% off Too Faced Hangover Setting Primer & Setting Spray, shop daily deals here, ends 6/20.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Kristen embodies the UD spirit inside and out—from her colorful hair and killer tattoos to her super-authentic, down-to-earth personality. A UD junkie and a big advocate of self-expression, she also has a distinct point of view that we completely dig. Working with Kristen was a total blast and a true collaborative effort.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 3 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy-to-Use (4), Versatile (4), Easy To Apply (3), Long-wearing (3), Great Gift (2), Travel-friendly (2), Buttery (1), Great Value (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (3), Buildable (1)
The Bad: Powdery (2), Fall Out (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Meli 5 months ago.
A blind buy from an online sale, it ended up being my go to palette. It has the basic matte powders I need for a daily look. The white one as a setting powder, daydream as a base/contour, the peachy one as blush, the deepest one for some definition on crease and liner (needs primer). And the 2nd warm shade I don't touch because it's basically orange. Overall it's a delicate traveler that falls out all over itself (it's fine though because there's zero shimmer in this palette), the mirror (?) isn't actually a mirror, but it has a standard UD brush (definer and flattened eyeshadow sides). For full utility bring in a pencil smudger for delicate densely-packed patdowns, and a fluffy setting brush for the rest.