- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
Based on 1 Review, 11 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy To Apply (9), Versatile (7), Buttery (6), Great Value (6), Travel-friendly (6), Long-wearing (4), Easy To Use (4), Great Gift (2), Creamy (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (7), Buildable (4), Sheer (1)
The Bad: Powdery (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Budziak 6 years ago.
You can't go wrong with neutrals! First, the bad... I was disappointed to see a handful of matte shades but shimmery ones are more my type anyways. I LOVE NEUTRALS! My absolute favorites that I keep reaching for are: Stubborn (shimmery peach), Stand-offish (frosty peach), Sulty (matte tan - favorite!), Sophisticated (warm brownie shade with gold shimmer), and Schitzo (shimmery tan). I hardly ever use the super light shades except in cases where I decide to highlight or the super dark shades except in cases that I want to contour for a night out dramatic look. I still use the Shady Lady Vol 1 & 2 more than this palette.