- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The Body Shop difference: Contains vitamin C-rich Amazonian camu camu berry and Community Trade aloe vera. The camu camu berry grows on small trees in the Peruvian Amazon region and is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature. How it works: Contains Amazonian camu camu berry, which is known to have one of the highest contents of vitamin C in nature. Antioxidant vitamin C brightens skin, encourages collagen production, improves elasticity and helps to protect skin from environmental pollutants. Community Trade aloe vera from Guatemala is renowned for its incredible soothing, hydrating and moisturizing properties - perfect for sensitive skin. The aloe vera is free from color, fragrance and alcohol and has no added preservatives. The Body Shop buys it from the Guastatoya Farmers of El Progreso in Guatemala. The social fund they contribute to has provided teaching aids to over 100 local schools.