- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The Body Shop Mango Body Whip Lotion is a lightweight whipped body lotion smells like fresh mangoes. It hydrates skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Light, whipped texture. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Mango-scented. Enriched with Community Trade Babassu oil is extracted from the nuts of the wild babassu palm tree, found on the fringes of the Amazon rainforest in Brazil. The Body Shop's babassu oil supplier, The Cooperative of Agricultural Producers of Lago de Junco (COPPALJ) is based in the north-eastern state of Maranhão in Brazil. It comprises over 150 members from 12 communities. The babassu palm tree has become an important subsistence resource in Maranhão, where over 300,000 families harvest babassu oil and are often dependent upon this activity for their economic survival. COPPALJ provides a fair wage, and also helps to lobby on behalf of babassu-harvesting communities to help them protect the forest and their livelihood. Babassu Oil helps to soften skin, preventing moisture loss and dry skin.