- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The Body Shop difference: The Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil contains Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia. It's sourced from Beza Mar - a collective of beekeepers in the remote Sheka rainforest region. The beekeepers harvest the comb from handcrafted bamboo hives using techniques passed down through generations. How it works: Community Fair Trade honey from Ethiopia moisturizes the skin's surface. Monoi fragrance is made from Tahitian Gardenias also called Tiare flower. Community Fair Trade brazil nut oil from Peru helps to moisturise the skin leaving it feeling soft. Community Fair Trade beeswax from Cameroon provides a protective barrier to help the skin retain moisture. Vitamin E is a powerful anti-oxidant to fight the production of free radicals. Tan-enhancing shimmer. Non-greasy finish. The Body Shop's Community Fair Trade partnership provides a regular income, as well as helping to preserve the endangered rainforest and its wildlife.