- ColourPop — 30% off Lippie Stix (now $4.20) , ends 6/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — 20% off for MAC Lovers, 25% off for MAC Devoted/Obsessed members here, ends 6/16.
- Macy's — 50% off Anastasia Sultry Palette, 50% off Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion/Gel/Jelly, shop daily deals here, ends 6/15.
- Sephora — Up to 50% off Tarte Color Splash Lipsticks, Lancome L'Absolu Lacquers & Glosses, & more in the Weekly Wow, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 5X (members), 6X (Platinum), or 7X (Diamond) points on select Suncare products (activate offer here), ends 6/17.
Our creamy, mousse-like formula never feels dry on your lips. Donut scented!.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Kaolin, Petrolatum, Isobutylmethacrylate/Bis-Hydroxypropyl, Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethicone, Polyester/Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain (+/-): Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Tin Oxide
1 Written Reviews
By Taylor 8 months ago.
Trinket is advertised on the Sugarpill website as being a mauve colored lipstick with microfine gold shimmer throughout. On me, its a bright coral, with very large, noticeable bright yellow glitter chunks. It seriously looks nothing like whats on the site, even the color of the lipstick that shows at the end of the tube is coral. So I have no idea what's going on there, but this stuff definitely shouldn't be labeled as mauve. I even swiped some of it onto a plain white sheet of paper to see if maybe my olive-ish skin was making it look odd, but no. Its coral, with yellow glitter. I did purchase this from the Sugarpill website, so my Trinket is not a fake. Otherwise, application was pretty nice, it apples to the lips smoothly enough, despite the large glitter. I was able to wear it for around ten hours before I took it off, with my lips looking more and more yellow as time went on. Around hour seven, most of the actual lip color was gone, with just glitter remaining. This shade is transferproof, aside from the glitter, which does end up everywhere. Removal is a nightmare, just because the glitter is big enough that makeup remover wipes and micellar water just end up moving it around instead of picking it up. My lips were dry after using this, but it wasnt any worse than with most other liquid formulas.