- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment - a little goes a very, very long way! An intense yet featherweight layer of color that never looks or feels heavy. Meant to be mixed, Lip Tar comes in concise array of colors for a limitless selection of shades made by you! A simple, elegant formula that contains Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E, OCC Lip Tar feels as good on the lips as it looks!.
Based on 1 Review, 5 Quick Reviews
The Good: Easy To Apply (3), Long-wearing (3), Creamy (2), Smooth (2), Great Value (2), Blendable (1), Moisturizing (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (3), Buildable (1), Thick (1), Scented (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Lotus 5 years ago.
A Medium/Deep Plum/Mauve shade of the classic OCC LIP TAR. (This is the exact shade of my lips.) Creamy, blendable, forms a perfect film around lip lines, moisturizers with a cushion effect and lasts all day. Looks natural. Exfoliate lips and NSFW sure they're moisturized and smooth before carefully applying a tiny dot of this to lips and gently working with a brush to cover entirely. A beautiful flush of color just like ours but better!