- Coloured Raine — Up to 60% off, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 11/26.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off for MAC Select members, ends 11/26.
- Macy's — 50% off Tarte Tarteist PRO and Amazonian Clay Matte Palettes, ends 11/24.
- Muse Beauty — 20% off sitewide, ends 11/29.
- Neiman Marcus — Receive $50 off your $200+ regular price purchase with code THANKFUL, ends 11/24.
- Space NK — Buy one, get one 50% off, ends 11/26.
- Ulta — Black Friday deals available for preview here, live 11/22 at 5PM CST, ends 11/23.
They’re not listed as part of the Dual Intensity formula, though they felt a lot like it (firmer but not stiff, a little dry to the touch but very blendable and don’t appear dry or dusty on the skin), and the description of the formula was similar–use dry for “shimmering veil of second-skin color” or wet for a “high-impact glow.” All three shades were quite shimmery applied dry, and they were metallic when applied with a damp brush. I’d disagree with these being “sheer shimmer” or “second-skin color” in any way dry–all three were mostly opaque to opaque dry, which is where the palette fell “short.”
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.