- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The formula is supposed to be "silky-smooth" and have a "subtle, iridescent glow." Subtle is right on the money; they have an ethereal glow that's there but not blaring, and there's really a sea of intense, metallic highlighters on the market, so seeing something on the subtle end of the spectrum was refreshing. The powders had a soft, smooth, slightly dense consistency, but they did not feel stiff nor were they difficult to pickup with a brush. They blended out easily on the skin, sat well, and yielded a lit-from-within kind of glow. On me, they lasted for eight hours.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Bring out your personal shine with the warm flush or Milani Hypnotic Lights Powder Highlighter. These shades of universally flattering incandescent glow use light-reflecting pearls to illuminate the highest points of the face with a silky smooth formula.