- Bite Beauty — Early access -- 20% off exclusive sets & sale with code TEMPTALIA20BB, ends 12/14.
- Coloured Raine — 25% off Vivid Pigments Palette, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 12/12.
- Macy's — 15% off all beauty purchases with code FRIEND, ends 12/10.
- Pat McGrath Labs — Early access -- 25% off sitewide with code VIP25, ends 12/11.
- Sephora — Rouges, get $25 off $75+ purchases, VIBs get $20 off $75+, BIs get $15 off $75+ with code 2018HOORAY, ends 12/12.
The formula is supposed to be "silky-smooth" and have a "subtle, iridescent glow." Subtle is right on the money; they have an ethereal glow that's there but not blaring, and there's really a sea of intense, metallic highlighters on the market, so seeing something on the subtle end of the spectrum was refreshing. The powders had a soft, smooth, slightly dense consistency, but they did not feel stiff nor were they difficult to pickup with a brush. They blended out easily on the skin, sat well, and yielded a lit-from-within kind of glow. On me, they lasted for eight hours.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.