- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
For an all year round bronzed look, use the buildable Vivid Baked Highlighter by Makeup Revolution. Provides a natural looking color which lasts all day. Revolution tip: Try using a wet brush for a more dramatic look.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 1 Review, 3 Quick Reviews
The Good: Buttery (2), Smooth (2), Long-wearing (2), Great Value (2), Blendable (1), Easy To Apply (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (2), Highly Pigmented (2), Luminous (2), Sheer (1), Natural (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Jasmine 2 years ago.
This is the perfect pressed or baked powder highlighter. The best highlighter that I've ever used is still Benefit's Watt's Up, but I've come to be more into applying a powder highlight with a brush after my make-up than blending in a creme or liquid highlight.Makeup Revolution's Golden Lights is a luxurious, elegant satin finish without any bulky glitter to find flaking off of you as the day and night goes on. It stays put and continues offering a consistently bright and yet understated glow. I love it on the apples of my cheeks, above my brow, the corners of my eyes, the tip of my nose--this stuff if so versatile that it can go anywhere, even your shoulders.For $6, this highlighter out-shines the rest and is a great value. Also, while the packaging isn't anything fancy, it does not come open in my bag and is great for traveling.