- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The wet/dry formula is supposed to have "stay-true colour" with "uncompromised colour clarity" and "colour intensity" that is "long-wearing" and "non-creasing." There are only four shades in the initial launch (hopefully, we'll see more shades in the future or some made permanent), but they were pigmented both wet and dry, blendable, and had good adhesion with minimal to light fallout.
The pigmentation was always more intense, slightly richer, and the texture smoother and less prone to fallout when applied with a wet brush, but the formula was easily used dry, too, if preferred. The texture was smooth to the touch, dense and firmer but not stiff to work with; they had a slight dryness to them that I find present in these gel-powder hybrid type products (as well as baked/mineralized products) that doesn't interfere with the application, adhesion, or wear.
The formula was consistent, generally, with the original Extra Dimension formula--just shinier, more sparkly, and a bit more vibrant.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Extra Dimension Eye Shadow just got electric with new one-stroke vivid colours in a foiled finish. This supercharged texture brings a new perception to dimensional reality. Colour intensity and clarity are uncompromised in a gel-powder system that perfectly expresses the pigment. Bright lustrous shades in metallic finishes create 3D-light on lids.