- BH Cosmetics — 40% off sitewide, ends 2/19.
- bluemercury — 15% off $100+ purchase with code SAVE15, ends 2/19.
- Cover FX — 20% off $65+ orders with code WEEKEND20, ends 2/18.
- Space NK — Enter code BEAUTY19 on the Shopping Bag Page when claiming your beauty bag gift with purchase. Worth over $470, ends 2/17.
- Ulta — Bonus points w/purchase (may depend on tier); 100 points with $25+, 350 points with $50+, 500 points with $100+ purchases, activate here, ends 2/24.
It's a liquid-based formula that's supposed to have a "wash of brilliant colour" that lasts for "eight hours" and goes on "even[ly]" without creasing and is "safe for contact lens wearers." The shades I tried had varying color payoff in a single layer ranging from sheer (Panthertized) to semi-opaque (Beam Time). I was able to build up coverage on my lid as well, but additional layers did result in a thicker, more textured appearance of the product on my lid, though it didn't make the product more prone to flaking over time. The consistency was watery and thin, but it didn't run or settle into my fine lines/creases readily. I was able to diffuse and blend the edges, and I liked the product for layering over other eyeshadows; for example, Panthertized had a sheer, blackish base, which is hard to get to be even on bare skin, but it added violet and green sparkle over a black eyeshadow. They applied fairly evenly with a brush or fingertip (as recommended) and lasted for eight hours with minimal fallout and no creasing.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.