- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
M·A·C Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented powder formula that applies evenly and blends well. Suitable for use either wet or dry, it's available in a wide variety of textures and finishes.
3 Written Reviews
By Kiara 5 years ago.
I love Tempting for my brown smokey eyes and whenever I wear golds and bronzes. It is a rich cocoa color maybe a bit deeper than cocoa. I love it. The only problem it has is the fallout which isn't a lot and it just happens when applying, so just do your eyes first and then your face makeup and you'll be good.
By Mariella 6 years ago.
This is a beautiful golden bronze eye shadow but as is typical of many of MAC's Lustre finishes, it is very hard to get a "true to pan" result when applying this on the lids. But the colour is so beautiful, it is worth the effort. I have found that applying UDPP in the colour Sin beforehand really helps the beauty of Tempting to show up once it's applied.
By Emma 6 years ago.
A great shade that will suit a lot of different people. It's a really nice balance of gold and bronze so it can be paired with quite a wide range of other eyeshadows depending on the desired look. It's really nice for darker more dramatic looks, too. It's so pretty just to look at, and applies opaquely without having to work particularly hard. It's a really nice colour to have for people who aren't necessarily into wearing colour, but want something a bit more dramatic than neutrals. The only negative I can think of is that the texture is slightly rough when you run your finger over it because of the glitter/metallic aspect of it, but by no means does that make it uncomfortable to wear on the lids.