- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Isonoyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Beeswax, Tetrasodium EDTA. (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).
1 Written Reviews
By Claudia 2 years ago.
For pale to medium Caucasians for dry-oily skin sufficiently primed: Great pigment, resists creasing, good neutral base lid color or a mono if in a hurry to get the door; experiment with using as pale eyeliner for older women to make eyes appear larger and brighter; may work as concealer/camouflage on certain Caucasian complexions with cool undertones; possibly a nice highlighter shade for richly pigmented skin; need skill to avoid flat powdery" finish. Fades a bit over several hours for me but I wear a light application. What I especially like about LM's eyeshadows is how finely milled they are so that the darker shades go on smoothly and convincingly.