- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide plus 10% off with code TEMPTALIA (excludes Safari Raine collection), ends 3/29.
- MAC Cosmetics — 25% off sitewide, ends 3/25.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Get up to $350 off your purchase with code BLOSSOM19, ends 3/26.
- Ulta — MAC Fix+ (scented) for $13.50 (💎+), Lancome La Base Primer for $21 (view all daily deals), ends 3/25.
Bring a glowing look to the skin with Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer. Enriched with Argan oil, which provides nourishment to the skin, its champagne hue mirrors the natural, radiant look of healthy skin. It’s infused with madonna lily, a pure white blossom, and poet’s narcissus, an ancient daffodil, which work together to brighten and even your skintone. Skin looks instantly radiant when you use this versatile liquid illuminizer alone, or mix it with foundation, moisturizer, or oil for a lit-from-within glow.
1 Written Reviews
By Mariam 2 years ago.
This is beautiful but it made me break out. I have very sensitive skin (face is dry and acne-prone, yes, but I also have eczema on other parts of my body so that maybe contributes to the flareups of rashes/bumps on my face with certain products). This and the illuminating wand both made me break out, and I wanted so badly to love them. Alas, my skin said no. This is an undeniably good product though; super natural highlight (not unlike Becca's Champagne Pop) and it can be mixed into our foundation for an ethereal glow. Mmmmm maybe the skin irritation is worth it...