- BH Cosmetics — 40% off sitewide, ends 2/19.
- bluemercury — 15% off $100+ purchase with code SAVE15, ends 2/19.
- Cover FX — 20% off $65+ orders with code WEEKEND20, ends 2/18.
- Space NK — Enter code BEAUTY19 on the Shopping Bag Page when claiming your beauty bag gift with purchase. Worth over $470, ends 2/17.
- Ulta — Bonus points w/purchase (may depend on tier); 100 points with $25+, 350 points with $50+, 500 points with $100+ purchases, activate here, ends 2/24.
Reader ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Written Reviews
By Emily 5 years ago.
I purchased this after seeing some photos on IG of a beauty vlogger I follow. I did feel that $16.00 for a drug store brand foundation was a bit much, but after trying the product I would say it is worth it. I feel like it is a medium coverage product that is definetly buildable. The Clay 1 was the lightest shade they offered and it did oxidize on me a little, getting darker. So when I do use it, I blend it with one of my Loreal True Match foundations. The finish is demi-matte and I do have to set it with powder because I have combo skin. By the end of an eight hour day I do feel oily in my T-zone, but I don't look oily. Overall I would say this is a good product, it provides great buildable coverage, and a nice finish. I do wish it came in a greater shade range so I wouldn't have to mix foundations.