- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
A pure-pigment metallic powder that highlights cheeks, eyes, and brows in a shimmer finish.
Based on 1 Review, 8 Quick Reviews
The Good: Blendable (3), Long-wearing (3), Smooth (2), Great Value (2), Buttery (1), Easy To Apply (1)
The In-Between: Buildable (4), Highly Pigmented (1)
The Bad: Hard To Apply (1), Fall Out (1), Too Little Product (1)
1 Written Reviews
By Emma 5 years ago.
This colour is really beautiful and unusual, as it is a duochrome. I would say the closest dupe would be MAC Club, except that Fervent is a loose pigment. The best way to apply this pigment is to mix it with Illamasqua Sealing Gel, or a similar product, in order to really bring out the glitter in it. As with all loose shadows apply it carefully to avoid fallout, but the Sealing Gel will really help with that. Overall I just think this colour is so special, and I love wearing it!