- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
Based on 2 Reviews, 6 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (5), Easy To Apply (5), Travel-friendly (4), Blendable (3), Long-wearing (2), Great Value (1)
The In-Between: Natural (6), Sheer (5), Luminous (4), Scented (4), Buildable (1)
The Bad: Hard To Apply (1), Too Little Product (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Melissa 7 months ago.
I love this setting powder, it's fairly translucent while giving a soft lit-from-within glow finish. It's great for setting the face & I completely agree with Christine's review about its performance... HOWEVER.......... You can barely pick up product with your brush (tried all brushes), the shimmery 'scales' finish faster because the colour correcting 'scales' don't budge. On top of that this pressed powder is extremely prone to hard-pan. DO NOT use any brush or puff with the tiniest bit of oil or moisture, because hard pan will develop immediately! At the moment I don't recommend this product for the price. Yes it's great for travel, but it's too densely pressed & hard-pans like mad! There are much better alternatives out there for the same price.