ColourPop 2014 is a very warm-toned, very light brown. It is a limited edition eyeshadow that retails for $6.00 and contains 0.07 oz.
ColourPop 2014 Super Shock Shadow ($6.00 for 0.07 oz.) is a light brown with warm undertones and a metallic sheen.
- Opaque pigmentation in one layer
- Emollient to the touch, lightweight and thin
- Blendable, easy to apply with fingertip or flat, firm brush
- Turned powder-like once in contact with skin
- Long-wearing formula on average (10 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole.
Our famous long-wearing crème powder formula with a unique bouncy-like texture. It's super creamy, insanely pigmented, and has one swipe intensity with zero fallout. For Max Coverage - Use your fingertip and tap shadow directly onto the eyelid. A flat, firm synthetic brush will also work and is perfect for detailed application close to the lash line. To Blend - Use a fluffy synthetic brush with good movement, dip the tip into the shadow and apply with a "windshield wiper" movement throughout the crease of the eye for a soft and diffused look.