- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
It is supposed to be a long-wearing “glossy stain” that give lips a “shiny, vinyl look” with “rich color.” The consistency is smooth, lightweight, and like a watery cream when initially applied, but it develops into a lighter weight gel texture after a few minutes. Most of the shades have medium or greater coverage, long-wearing, high-shine, and are hydrating while worn.
There is a subtle floral scent to the formula, but I did not notice it except in the tube and did not encounter any taste. They look more like a stain than they actually behave like one, as I only found the darkest shades to leave behind any trace of color after it had worn away. There is a slight tackiness after an hour or so, but it never turned truly sticky.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
This luxurious glossy stain delivers long-wearing color that melts into your lips for a shiny, vinyl look. It's formulated with unique Tri-Laminar technology, which separates color and shine into three layers for an unparalleled level of color saturation and captivating texture. Additional ingredients deliver rich moisture that lasts for four hours. Your lips are left plump, beautiful and smooth.