- Bite Beauty — Early access -- 20% off exclusive sets & sale with code TEMPTALIA20BB, ends 12/14.
- Coloured Raine — 25% off Vivid Pigments Palette, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 12/12.
- Macy's — 15% off all beauty purchases with code FRIEND, ends 12/10.
- Pat McGrath Labs — Early access -- 25% off sitewide with code VIP25, ends 12/11.
- Sephora — Rouges, get $25 off $75+ purchases, VIBs get $20 off $75+, BIs get $15 off $75+ with code 2018HOORAY, ends 12/12.
The formula is a powder highlighter for the face (that’s about all official description says). This is a solid choice for someone who prefers a subtle to light highlighter–it’s not ultra-metallic, shimmery, glittery, or shiny on the skin–and tends to complement satin to frost blushes exceptionally well without adding a lot of additional sheen. The texture was very soft, finely-milled, and smooth to the touch, which made it easy to apply to the skin as it diffused with minimal work and produced a subtle, but noticeable, glow to the skin. Most of the shades wore well for eight hours on me.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.