- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The formula is a powder highlighter for the face (that’s about all official description says). This is a solid choice for someone who prefers a subtle to light highlighter–it’s not ultra-metallic, shimmery, glittery, or shiny on the skin–and tends to complement satin to frost blushes exceptionally well without adding a lot of additional sheen. The texture was very soft, finely-milled, and smooth to the touch, which made it easy to apply to the skin as it diffused with minimal work and produced a subtle, but noticeable, glow to the skin. Most of the shades wore well for eight hours on me.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
This exquisite highlighting powder uses innovative light-directing technology to refine contours and illuminate your complexion. In a single stroke, even lackluster skin is transformed by newfound radiance and amazing vitality.