- Bite Beauty — Early access -- 20% off exclusive sets & sale with code TEMPTALIA20BB, ends 12/14.
- Coloured Raine — 25% off Vivid Pigments Palette, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 12/12.
- Macy's — 30% off all Tarte palettes, ends 12/11.
- Pat McGrath Labs — Early access -- 25% off sitewide with code VIP25, ends 12/11.
- Sephora — Rouges, get $25 off $75+ purchases, VIBs get $20 off $75+, BIs get $15 off $75+ with code 2018HOORAY, ends 12/12.
The formula is supposed to be "color-shifting" lip gloss with a "high-shine" finish that can be used "on it's own as an intense [gloss]" or layered as a "lip topper." The brand doesn't say much else with respect to the product, but all in all, it really is a straightforward release. The consistency was smooth, almost creamy, but not too thick or too thin with slight tackiness that did not feel heavy or goopy on my lips. The coverage level was more medium than sheer or opaque with a high level of shimmer, which seemed to align with its ability to be used a "lip topper." Some of them shifted more than others, but they all had a very shiny finish that caught and reflected light well. The formula was comfortable to wear, lightly hydrating, and lasted between three and five hours on me.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.