- BH Cosmetics — 40% off sitewide, ends 2/19.
- bluemercury — 15% off $100+ purchase with code SAVE15, ends 2/19.
- Cover FX — 20% off $65+ orders with code WEEKEND20, ends 2/18.
- Space NK — Enter code BEAUTY19 on the Shopping Bag Page when claiming your beauty bag gift with purchase. Worth over $470, ends 2/17.
- Ulta — Bonus points w/purchase (may depend on tier); 100 points with $25+, 350 points with $50+, 500 points with $100+ purchases, activate here, ends 2/24.
The formula is supposed to have buildable pigmentation from “barely-there” color to “intense color” with long-wear. It had a smooth consistency with a firmer press, but it was not stiff or difficult to pickup color. From the four shades I purchased, the pigmentation varied from medium to semi-opaque, and they were certainly buildable to full coverage, though the formula itself was forgiving enough that the color could be sheered out as desired (and the powder was conducive to simply picking up less product as well). The swirled nature of the highlighter-and-blush concept did make the color vary a bit, and sometimes it appeared more shimmery than others (though the brand noted that each compact contains 50% of each).
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.