Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass Shimmering Swan HighlighterPretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass Shimmering Swan Highlighter ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, orange undertones and a metallic sheen. The texture was incredibly soft and finely-milled with a velvety feel that bordered on cream-like. It had opaque color payoff that applied well to bare skin with even, smooth coverage that blended out with little effort. It stopped just short of emphasizing my skin’s natural texture, but I could see it potentially doing so on more textured skin. This shade stayed on well for nine hours before I noticed any fading.
P.S. — Mine is broken because I managed to drop it from about five feet onto hardwood floor while getting it out of the box, so it was as if I threw it onto the ground.
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Holly Gold-head (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ILIA Starstruck (P, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Luxe (P, $7.50) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Hot and Heavy (LE, $34.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Highlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop The Real Thing (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- MAC TheBlonds (LE, $41.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Illamasqua Rush (P, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- OFRA Rodeo Drive (P, $29.00) is more muted (95% similar).
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Hexylene Glycol, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.