Pretty Vulgar Mirror, Mirror Make Them Blush Powder Blush ($26.00 for 0.20 oz.) is an intense, bright pink with cooler undertones and warmer, gold shimmer. It was richly pigmented–a little went a long way–and even a light hand would be highly recommended to start, regardless of your skin tone! The base color is cooler, while the gold shimmer adds noticeable warmth, though it still looked a little cooler-toned when blended out on my skin tone but may appear cooler on cool undertones and warmer on those with stronger, warm undertones.
The formula is supposed to have “silky smooth” feel, long-wear, and be “pigment-rich.” The powder was smooth, dense but not stiff or difficult to pick up, and very blendable on the skin. The latter was absolutely key given how pigmented the product was, and while shimmery, it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture at all. When I tested the blush for wear, the color wore exceptionally well for nine hours before I started to see some fading.
- Bobbi Brown Maui (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Pink Lemonade (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Divine Desire (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Becca Camellia (DC, $34.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Clinique Heather Pop (P, $21.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Lollipop (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Wicked (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Love is the Drug (P, $40.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Smashbox Posy Pink (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Water, Glycerin, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Poloxamer 338, Silica, [May Contain +/-: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)].