Pretty Vulgar Lilac Lust Shimmering Swan Highlighter ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a bright, medium lavender with strong, warm pink undertones and an iridescent bluish-violet, metallic sheen. The pigmentation was opaque in a single layer, and it was the type of pigmentation where a little went a long way. Luckily, the powder was smooth, cream-like, and blendable, so it was easy to diffuse and blend out the edges or simply to use a lighter hand to get less product for sheerer coverage if preferred. At semi-opaque or greater coverage, it seemed to emphasize my skin texture slightly. It wore well for nine hours on me.
- Too Faced Plumagranate (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Swirl (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Stila Queen (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Roseshock (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Mykonos (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Disco Queen (LE, $29.00) is lighter, less pigmented (85% similar).
- MAC Anarchista (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Anastasia Purple Horseshoe (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Hexylene Glycol, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.