Pretty Vulgar Lilac Lust Shimmering Swan HighlighterPretty Vulgar Lilac Lust Shimmering Swan Highlighter ($32.00 for 0.20 oz.) is a bright, medium lavender with strong, warm pink undertones and an iridescent bluish-violet, metallic sheen. The pigmentation was opaque in a single layer, and it was the type of pigmentation where a little went a long way. Luckily, the powder was smooth, cream-like, and blendable, so it was easy to diffuse and blend out the edges or simply to use a lighter hand to get less product for sheerer coverage if preferred. At semi-opaque or greater coverage, it seemed to emphasize my skin texture slightly. It wore well for nine hours on me.
- Stila Queen (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Anarchista (PiP, $34.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Too Faced Plumagranate (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Swirl (LE, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Kat Von D Roseshock (LE, $30.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Mykonos (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Paris Skies (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Disco Queen (LE, $29.00) is lighter, less pigmented (85% similar).
- Anastasia Purple Horseshoe (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Hexylene Glycol, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.