Physicians Formula Sunkissed Bronzer Butter Bronzer ($14.99 for 0.38 oz.) is a medium brown with warm, orange undertones and a golden sheen. It had excellent pigmentation with a smooth, moderately dense (but not stiff) consistency that was easy to work with as the powder applied evenly on my skin and blended out with little effort. The bronzer stayed on well for eight hours on me before I noticed any fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Clinique Solar Pop (LE, $32.50) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Clinique Sunkissed Pop (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Summerland Beach (P, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $38.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantric (P, $49.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Golden Rinse (LE, $35.50) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gold Dust (P, $70.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Original (P, $50.00) is less shimmery, warmer, better quality (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $110.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Days (P, $48.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
$14.99/0.38 oz. - $39.45 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "ultra-rich" and "melt into skin" with a "creamy and soft texture." They are fairly pigmented with soft, smooth, and lightly creamy textures that are denser but not stiff or difficult to pickup or to apply. The powders sit well on the skin with natural, luminous finishes that don't emphasize skin texture. They tended to last around eight hours on me. They have a very strong, coconut scent to them that is apparent while on the face at times.
Browse all of our Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer swatches.
Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodeyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance/Parfum, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.