Pat McGrath Lunar Allure Divine Glow Highlighter ($48.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a pale, rosy beige with subtle, warm undertones and a high-shine, metallic sheen.
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Smooth, not too firm or too loosely-pressed
- Picked up readily with dry brush, blended out evenly
- Long-wearing (9 hours is typical)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Milani Afterglow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Glow (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Holo Pink (001) (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Fair (01) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Ionic (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Tutu (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Crystal (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Horse and Carriage (LE, $8.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Artist Couture Coco Bling (P, $27.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Seismic (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
$48.00/0.17 oz. - $282.35 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have an "ultra-reflective finish" and "silken feel" to give a "high intensity glow." The texture felt more emollient, almost wet to the touch, though it was distinctively a powder-based formula in practice.
It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage with a very thin, lightweight texture that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with ease. The finish was "high intensity" but didn't emphasize my skin's natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
Browse all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.