OFRA Rodeo Drive Highlighter ($16.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a pop of light-medium gold with strong, warm peachy undertones and a metallic finish. The texture was soft,lightly creamy, and dense with a slightly thicker consistency compared to most powder-based products. It had opaque pigmentation a single layer, and a little went a long way so one could definitely use something like a fan brush to achieve less-intense shine and coverage. The highlighter applied evenly on my cheekbones and blended out easily. It yielded a strong, metallic shine that stopped short of accentuating my skin’s natural texture. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before it started to fade noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Starflower (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia So Hollywood (P, $25.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #02 (P, $39.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Hour (LE, $50.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Makeup Geek Nightlight (LE, $20.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Tan #4 (PiP, $42.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Illamasqua Rush (P, ) is less shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter.
The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon 12, Magnesium Silicate, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol (And) Ethylhexyglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.