OFRA Bali Highlighter ($29.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a soft, light-medium peachy gold with strong, warm orange undertones and a golden sheen. This was one of the least metallic highlighters I’ve seen from OFRA–it was still shiny but less shimmery/frosted, so it would be more forgiving compared to other shades on those with more textured skin. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation paired with a soft, but rather dusty, texture, which was unlike the other shades in the formula, as those have denser, more cream-like textures. The highlighter applied evenly and blended out with little effort on my cheekbones. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- Charlotte Tilbury Highlighting Glow (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Beauty Beam #3 (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- MAC TheBlonds (LE, $41.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Morphe Spark (P, $14.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Brilliant Sunset (LE, $26.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (P, ) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Tarte Lit (P, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Smashbox Crank It Up Pearl (P, ) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Chanel Rosy Gold (30) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!
$29.00/0.35 oz. - $82.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "liquid to baked technology" that has "unparalleled pigment payoff" that can be used as a highlighter as well as an eyeshadow or as a blush topper." It's a very pigmented formula with a high-shine, metallic finish that will be most suitable for someone who wants an intense highlighter. The texture was denser but not dry or difficult to work with, so it seemed to melt onto the skin the more I buffed and blended the highlighter on. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our OFRA Highlighter swatches.