Announced officially today through brand’s Instagram (and now available for pre-order through the brand’s website), the Natasha Denona Pastel Palette arrives on March 14th as early access for Sephora app shoppers and March 15th for all other US/CA retailers. Let’s dive in!
What is the Natasha Denona Pastel Palette?
From the brand: “Travel beyond traditional pastels with Natasha’s stunning selection of deliciously creamy springtime shades. From playful pinks and yellows to delicate purples and blues, the Pastel Palette is bursting with lush, inspiring color. Along with her signature cream powder mattes, sparkling metallics, and duo chromes, the Pastel Palette also introduces an innovative NEW formula: a vibrant translucent multichrome that can be worn alone or as an illuminating topcoat.”
Pastel Midi Palette, $65.00 (Limited Edition)
- Tulle (422CP) Matte bubble gum pink
- Illusion (423DC) Duochrome sheer pink peach
- Mint Frost (170SM) Sparkling metallic icy turquoise
- Bora (424CP) Matte medium lilac
- Dainty (425DCS) Duo chrome sparkling pink with golden champagne
- Brisk (426CM) Matte pastel mint
- Adriatic (427DC) Duochrome bright turquoise and gold
- Starlet (428DC) Coral pink with golden peach
- Bellini (429CM) Pastel peach
- Bubble (430CP) Matte pastel cornflower
- Limoncello (169M) Metallic icy pastel yellow
- Duet (431DC) Duo chrome lilac teal
- Airy (432CM) Matte pastel sky blue
- Zest (433CP) Matte pastel lime
- Feather (434CM) Pastel lavender pink
Natasha Denona Pastel Palette FAQ
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions regarding a new launch like this!
When does the Natasha Denona Pastel Palette launch? What is the release date?
How much is it?
What size is the Natasha Denona Pastel Palette?
It is the brand’s midi palette, so the pans are smaller than the original 15-pan palettes but still equivalent to the size of most other brand’s full-size eyeshadows pans.
Is the Natasha Denona Pastel Palette limited edition??
Yes, per the brand’s Instagram announcement, it is limited edition.