Natasha Denona Light (01) All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer In Powder ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light, golden beige with soft, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It had opaque color coverage, though the texture was soft and yielding, so it could easily be applied with a lighter hand for sheerer coverage. The finish was glowing without being metallic or overtly shimmery–very “skin-like” and never emphasized my skin’s natural texture. The consistency was smooth, dense without being too firmly pressed in the pan, and easy to work with as the powder applied evenly and blended out effortlessly. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Colour Pop You're a Trip (LE, $8.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Glossier Play Pale Pearl (P, $20.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Afterglow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Moonstone (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Strobe (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Rêve Salé I (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Ciate Starburst (P, $32.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light-Medium (02) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Capri (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$38.00/0.35 oz. - $108.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to give a "glowing and healthy texture to the skin" that can be used on the "face and body." It is designed to be a subtler highlighter, and I think it absolutely delivers on that. If you want a skin-like glow--dewy but not wet or oily--that gives a soft sheen, a bit of lightness, and never emphasizes skin texture, this formula definitely does that. The powder had a very smooth, almost velvety texture that was denser, more firmly-pressed without becoming stiff (but no powderiness either). It applied evenly to bare skin and blended out easily. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer In Powder swatches.
Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cetyl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Fragrance, (+/-) May Contain: CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77492 [Iron Oxides], CI 77499 [Iron Oxides].