Natasha Denona Fair (01) Super Glow Highlighter ($38.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a soft, peachy beige with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It seemed almost sparkling but did not have noticeable sparkle or glitter particles in it. I thought it was a little less shiny compared to the other two shades released in the formula, though it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture and was still highly reflective and yielded an over-the-top glow. The highlighter had rich color coverage paired with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was more powder than cream but had some of the ease of cream with the blendability and coverage of powder. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before it started to fade noticeably.
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Smokin' Whistles (P, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pearl (PiP, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Holo Pink (001) (DC, $56.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Berlin Girl Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Rhythm (P, $12.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Glossier Play Pale Pearl (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Flash and Awe (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Look #1 (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
$38.00/0.35 oz. - $108.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "super-soft powder" that "mimics skin's natural texture for a slick, seamless finish that won't settle in fine lines" while creating a "multidimensional glow" and "glass-like sheen." The powder has a denser consistency with slight slip and creaminess, but it definitely feels like a powder. The three shades available had semi-opaque to opaque coverage in a single layer with a strong, metallic sheen and a lot of shine--more reflective and shiny than shimmer in texture, but it was a mega-watt kind of glow. It worked well with standard, tapered highlighting brushes without having to use a light or heavy hand with it. The highlighters applied evenly, blended out easily, and lasted for eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Natasha Denona Super Glow Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 20, Zinc Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tin Oxide, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.