NARS Look: Rajasthan Eyeshadow Duo
I actually really LOVED how everything came together. I loved how the eyeshadows looked layered over the bright teal base. I also loved the way the glitter flecks in Palladium came through in a very subtle way. Everything was fabulous until about fifteen minutes later when I noticed that the base was not holding up. There was noticeable smearing/melting. I’ll have to try Palladium again over an eyeshadow base, but in the past, the Soft Touch pencils haven’t creased on me so long as they’ve been set with powder… not the case here, though.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Palladium Soft Touch Pencil (teal), NARS Mangrove Eyeshadow (mustard-chartreuse), NARS Rajasthan Eyeshadow (golden taupe/dark green-blue), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), CoverGirl Green Glow LiquilineBlast (bright chartreuse green), Lancome Precious Cells Mascara (black)
- Face: NARS Sheer Matte Foundation (Punjab), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Korres #15 Natural Blush (soft brown)
- Lips: MAC Smash Hit Dazzle Lipstick (sheer glittery white-gold), Burberry Cameo Lip Gloss (muted melon-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Smash Hit = Tanarama
For eyes, start by applying Palladium as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Mangrove eyeshadow on the inner third of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend Rajasthan (taupe) eyeshadow on the middle of the lid blended to the outer lid with the 239. Next, apply Rajasthan (dark blue) eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Green Glow eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Precious Cells mascara.
For cheeks, apply #15 blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Smash Hit lipstick first, and then layer Cameo lip gloss for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!