NARS Laguna 02 Laguna Bronzing Cream ($38.00 for 0.67 oz.) is a light-medium brown with moderate, warm undertones–not orange or truly golden, slightly warmer and redder in its undertone overall.
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Lightweight, thin, lightly emollient
- Quick to dry down to a more powder-like finish
- Blendable, not prone to lifting up base products
- Long-wearing (eight to nine hours is typical)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Perk Up (LE, $12.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Light Level 4 (P, $38.00) is cooler, glossier (95% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Warm Brown (21) (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Laguna (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Light Medium (P, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Sunkissed (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Soft Bronze (03) (P, $48.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Light Medium (P, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Macchiato (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Medium (P, $31.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$38.00/0.67 oz. - $56.72 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "soft-matte" finish that "builds seamlessly" and goes from "cream-to-powder." It is scented with the brand's Monoi de Tahiti oil, which is sort of a beachy scent that was barely noticeable once applied.
The consistency was denser, though not thick, so it didn't have a very emollient feel to the touch, which made it easier to work with over various base products as well as bare skin. It was quick to dry down to the "soft matte" finish, so it was prudent to work one area at a time when blending the product out.
They had medium to semi-opaque (I'd argue most were "too" pigmented based on the marketing), buildable coverage that applied evenly and blended out without too much effort. The colors stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably. There is a noticeable fragrance when the jar is open, though I didn't notice the scent much on my face.
Browse all of our NARS Laguna Bronzing Cream swatches.
Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaisononanoate, Trisiloxane, Silica, Polyethylene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, [+/-(May Contain/Peut Contenir): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.