Moira I Love You Loveheat Cream Blush Review & Swatches
I Love You
Moira I Love You Loveheat Cream Blush ($8.50 for 0.095 oz.) is a rich, ruby red with cooler, bluish undertones and a dewy finish.
- Medium, buildable coverage
- Lightly emollient, gel-cream hybrid feel
- Applied well over bare skin and on top of foundation
- Inclined to sheer out (as marketed)
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- About Face Big O (P, $18.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Rare Beauty Nearly Berry (P, $21.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pretty Thing (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Berry Boost (6) (P, $45.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Babycakes (LE, $10.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Flower Beauty Bitten (P, $9.99) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- elf Caribbean (P, $7.00) is darker (90% similar).
- NARS Aroused (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bloom (P, $22.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Petal Up (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
$8.50/0.095 oz. - $89.47 Per Ounce
The Loveheat Cream Blush is supposed to offer "buildable" coverage and a "natural dewy flush finish" that is available in six shades. It had a lightweight, moderately emollient texture with light tackiness and good glide, so it wasn't thick or heavy, which ensured it was buildable as marketed but allowed for easy application with fingertips or a synthetic brush.
The product had semi-sheer to medium, buildable coverage that was inclined to sheer out in the first layer but definitely be built up as desired for more intense color. They didn't fully set or dry down, so they were lightly tacky to the touch but did not seem to be prone to sliding around while worn, as they lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
I did not have any issues with the formula lifting up when applied over foundation, and it worked well over bare skin, too.
Browse all of our Moira Loveheat Cream Blush swatches.
Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-38 Alkyl HydroxyStearoyl Stearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Olus Oil, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ozokerite, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Mica, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kaolin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Tocopherol, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake(CI 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
It’s so pretty on you, but does it dry down? I just hate feeling sticky!
It doesn’t fully dry down but I don’t find it sticky!
YOWZA! That’s absolutely gorgeous!
I’d. never wear such a color, but it has a lovely pop and glow! Never heard of this brand, but likely what you’ve shared of them, thanks Christine!