Milk Makeup Blitzed Flex HighlighterMilk Makeup Blitzed Flex Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.22 oz.) is a soft, peachy-beige with warm undertones and a sparkling finish. There was fine pink and gold micro-glitter that gave it a more dimensional finish, but if you’re adverse to larger shimmer/sparkle, I’d look elsewhere. The texture was incredibly smooth and silky to the touch, almost like a cream-powder hybrid, but I had no trouble picking it up with a dry brush. It had opaque pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out well along the edges. The color stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Lantern Fest (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Forever Young (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Beach Party (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop On Tempo (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Dior #001 (DC, $56.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Quantum (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Soft & Gentle (P, $34.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Illuminator (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Gnomie (P, $7.00) is more shimmery, less pigmented (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sand (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$28.00/0.22 oz. - $127.27 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to apply "seamlessly" to skin and hydrate skin with a "weightless pearlescent base" that gives "next-level glow." There's no specific description about coverage, but the promotional swatches showed all shades as opaque. The formula is as smooth and as silky as described; it felt like a thinner, powdery cream than it felt like a true powder.
It had good glide and slip, and I did feel like it "melted" a bit when applied to my skin, so it had that "seamless" aspect to it as marketed. The finish ranged from moderately luminous to sparkling, and the intensity of the glow could be built up. The pigmentation was more opaque, but it could be used with a lighter hand for more buildable coverage if preferred. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Milk Makeup Flex Highlighter swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diamond Powder, Moonstone Powder, Topaz, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucomannan, [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.