Milani Soleil Baked Bronzer Review & Swatches
Milani Soleil Baked Bronzer ($8.99 for 0.25 oz.) is a medium brown with strong, warm orange undertones and a moderately, golden pearl sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, smooth, and lightly powdery texture that was slightly thinner, but it proved to apply evenly and blend out without difficulty.
It had a noticeable glow on my skin but didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade stayed on nicely for seven hours before fading visibly.
- Wet 'n' Wild What Shady Beaches (P, $4.99) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sun Bunny (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Radiant Light Rosy (P, $35.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Guerlain Ultra Shine (LE, $61.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Sephora Costa Rica (P, $17.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Sunrise Waves (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- NARS Punta Cana (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- MAC Soft Sand (LE, $28.00).
- NARS Casino (P, $38.00).
- Make Up For Ever #25I (P, $36.00).
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
So, so, so ORANGE. Definitely not my jam. Could make for an orange blush, though? But, all I see is 🍊🍊🍊